Reviews for Lose It
ThisAccountIsForeverInactive chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hahaha! I loved it! :D
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
omg at first it sounded a bit wrong but i think its because i'v been reading to much rated T today

love it!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
hahaha lmao! too funny!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Haha that was so funny! My mind was in the gutter i admit but i loved it at the end;)
dragonryder622 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
o wow! until the very end i was seriuosly confused and kinda wiered out...but then i got it and was like wow! this is amazing! love it
YoureMyFavoritex chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
dear Deni, Queen of the Buzzkills.

damn girl. shoulda just written this as an M-oneshot. ;) hahaha. well, because I'm awesome, I'm gonna say I suspected a staring contest... but I wasn't SURE. I just knew you had something sneaky up your sleeve. which you did.

hahaha. if this had been M I would have died. yeah, get it Mace! haha. hahaha the sexual themes were flying all over the place "I've already lasted longer... it burns Mace!" I can quote a million other parts, but you know them all. you wrote them, after all. duh.

I love you. and your writing. but mostly you. and your writing too. so you know how we were talking about a tagteam oneshot? I voted yes then, and I'm still voting yes. we need to plan that ASAP. it'll be amazing. because we are amazing. we're the DA of DACE. it's almost like DUH. you know? and that's almost like HONOR SOCIETY. so technically, we're the Honor Society of DACE. hahaha. DA. ;)

our slight lack of conversation makes me sad. I miss you too much! text me kiddo. or... adulto. not as cool, huh? ah, I'm tired and it's rainy and gloomy out and I probably don't even make any sense anymore. love ya DB! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
omg! i thought so many...wrong...things when i was reading it! love it!
London Romance chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Ahaha! I thought it'd be something like chess, but a staring contest's way cuter. Great job!
MyJonasSensesAreTingling3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
BIFF-FACE!

So I had an inkling that you it wasn't what i thought it was. But I had a fun time laughing at the inuendos ;)

JACY FOEVA (AND JICOLE)!

Especially in the episode tonight.

It was screaming Jacy.

LOVED IT!

and this awesome Drabble/Oneshot :)

love you WITH TOMATOS!

-Jemaine

(sidenote: Bret you got it going on, not in a gay way but in a hey mate i wanted to say that you're looking okay mate. why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly.)
kolirox chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
At first I was like uh wtf is going on here. And then I cuaght on and realized it was a staring contest. It was either a hold it til you pee yuorself or a straing contest. LOL nice job writing!
silly wounds chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Ahh, I loved it :) Fantastic job 3
nevershoutbribri chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Rofl. I loved this. xD
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
O.o

I so did NOT think they were having a staring contest. That sounded like a whole other something, something.

Bad mind.

Haha, I loved it! Very funny!
RandomActsOfSmartness chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Omg I have such a dirty mind! Though you know a macy/JONAS foursome would be very

readable! Hint hint!0
Tricia Belle chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Haha, I kinda realized it was a staring contest from when you mentioned Joe not breaking eye contact with her. :] Great job, by the way!