Reviews for The Secret Graiman
horse girl 96 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
That was pretty good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :
karrknight18 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
love this! please update
brightcat12 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Dragon Reverb chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Wow... Wonder what will happen next.
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
The Knight family is a complicated one, and now the Graimans match them :) The result is an awesomely complicated family! Thanks for writing!
Olmedo chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I love this story! And the banter between Mike, Sarah, Holly, and KITT, it's like they're old friends. I love it!

Keep writing this truly amazing and wonderful story! :-D
Olmedo chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I read each chapter with great enthusiasm. I can't WAIT to see what happens next! You write this story so well! :-D
Olmedo chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
FUCK YEAH I like it! To be more exact, I LOVE it! :-D

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, pretty please, CONTINUE writing this story! This story is so awesome, it should be part of Knight Rider canon! :-D
Olmedo chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I LOVE this story! I'm reviewing (and reading) it from my iPod touch. Keep writing this story PLEASE! :-D
My-Friend-KITT chapter 3 . 9/15/2009

Keep it up when you can.
ITman496 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
aww... Holly likes kitt and vice versa... that was a nice chapter, can't wait for next
ITman496 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Poor Katie... or Holly... XD I hope she recovers...
ITman496 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
oh, mysterious... XD I can't wait for more!
BuckleWinner chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Nice! I can't see why im the only one leaving reviews. This story is really good. it sounds really wonderful. update when ya can!
BuckleWinner chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
thanks for posting so soon! this is seriously great! i love the fact that this is really about kitt, sarah, and someone else, not mike. the change in characters is wonderful! keep it coming!