Reviews for Beside Still Waters
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this! It's sweet!
GentleDaydreamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely, stunningly, beautiful. The word choice left me breathless. The emotions- don't get me started or I might as well write an essay on how well you portrayed them. xD

Overall, one of the most wonderful things I have ever read. Just, just gorgeous in every way. :)
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
France and russia make a cute couple
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is only your second fic? I'm impressed. You described France and Russia's personalities wonderfully and this is written absolutely beautifully, from Russia's inward rants to the description of Moscow. I absolutely adore this pairing and you wrote them so perfectly.
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
What a beautiful read. This makes me see the two characters in a different light. It's nice.
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh my goodness, this is the first France/Russia story I've ever read and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I don't think you're taking Francis too seriously at all - actually, your characterization of him is rather close to my headcanon, him being manipulative through sex and all. And Russia - oh, Russia; I mean, I'm still scared of him but /oh/ it was beautiful how you characterized him. I especially loved that disjointed monologue towards the end - beautiful, terrible imagery.

Wonderful job!

~indigo
Mytho Del Rosa chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very well written!

The detail was beautify depicted, it's not everyday I stumble upon such a well written story 3
JaneSullivan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I really love this story, it's one of the best I've read in a long time. Their relationship here is really sweet, and very realistic and believable, once again, this is a brilliant story. This pairing definitely needs more love, and thanks for the directions to that Sayano picture, its adorable

I've never actually come across any Livejournal communities for RussiaxFrance, do you have any links?
shintakukagami chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I was not for this pairing at first...but I always end up supporting most Hetalia pairings.

I'm glad I read this story...for it has to be one of THE BEST I have ever read.
caligynamelie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I think I've become rather fond of this pairing now. When I first saw it, I was like, "France and Russia as a pairing? What?" Then I got curious because of the summary, and took a peek. And fell in love with it.

"Mighty To Save" happens to be one of my favorite church songs too! 8D

Great job on this. Interesting and sweet all the way to the end, and I love how Francis' personality is too!