Reviews for History Lessons
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 1/5
Loved this fic : ) very well written, the mix of humor and wistfulness works really well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Sirius, my baby...
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow That Was Great!
Silver Felicis chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
The ending is a little bit sad.
But of course Fred and George would have wanted to find out who the Marauders were etc.
Even if the end is sad, I loved to hear Sirius and Remus playfully argue about who was the most handsome fellow. This is sweet.
Thanks.
katesari chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, nice! Liked reading this. Bye
footballprincess chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
did they know that sirius and remu are the last remaining marauders? really good! i wantd to yell at fred and george who padfoot and moon were!
coppbop 4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This. Is. Amazing. I cried so hard you won't believe it. This is literally the best GO fan fiction I've ever read.
Resevius chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You know what I really savored in this story? How in character you made the four. I listened to Jim Dale read the HP books with a different voice for each character that fit them and for the first time reading fan fiction, I could hear those voices speaking your words. That's some fantastic attention to detail! Wonderful job! Keep writing! Resevius
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So sad! The Marauders have the most tragic story!
Cbearc chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
what the heck happened?

I think it was pretty cool what you did with the ghost thing...

It was awesome!

PM me and please tell me what happened with the ghost things.

Please!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
this is nice though I wish Fred and George's reactions in the last part were different. hehe
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awesome story.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Beautifuly melancholy.

It was't forced like many of these fics tend to sound, and centred around the map rather than the nicknames.

and;

"Padfoot died, Sirius said shortly. He's been dead a long time."

Heartbreaking - even more so because it is so, so true.
LRN415 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
omg, this was amazing. i don't really get the very end, with the ghosts, and why did sirius say that padfoot was dead? the story was amazing though, really well written.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awesome. I always enjoyed twins-trig-on-to-Marauder-identity scenes and I've even been kicking around an idea for my own. Don't think I can anytime soon, though - I'd steal so many of the great ideas out of yours.

For one thing I've never seen a scenario where Remus and Sirius first get the brainwave that the twins must have had the map (loved the description of Remus sliding so easily and unconsciously into authoritative professor mode, even in the ratty jumper). That was interesting, original - believable. Those two have such great expressions throughout this too.

Have to say, I didn't quite buy the whole ghosts thing, though I will say you set it up quite nicely with the atmospheric weather. My favorite was the beginning, though, before we got too far into describing the old Marauders - your descriptions were so careful and well-done that I felt like I was viewing a film more than I was reading. Fabulous.