Reviews for Their Verdict of Vagaries
Ankaa Georgiana Nefertari chapter 81 . 3/29
A lovely well written peace, innovative provoking, with inspired diction thank you so much for all of the years and brain waves you put into this
This is why fanfiction should exist. This story right here. After close to half my life reading fanfiction this piece right here was the reason i dont think ive ever read something as well considered or written in the past 12 years. Al i can say is im glad i got the chance to read this, that this story exists, that somebody thought of it. This for me wasnt just a reuse of characters or plot or pointless fanservice so common in fanfiction, for me this will always be the tiny bit of voldemorts soul nestled in harry potter's cannon. Im so happy, so unbelievebly happy, you made harry potter new to me, this story sat me next to my childhood and said, look, right there, do you remember. And all i could was say no i forgot it was really beautifil though wasnt it, to grow up next to harry potter
RambleSchapalon chapter 81 . 3/18
D'aweeee so romantic of Harry 3

But the ending was a little abrupt...wanted a bit more from Tom and Harry.

Damn, throughout this whole story, I was hoping Nott and Lestrange would end up together :P

Good story though :)
LadyOfTheEmeraldNorth chapter 81 . 3/12
This story was brilliant! It was so complex and well written that I'm honestly hlad you take time to update! It shows great dedication and attention to so much detail that others might over look in their haste to post a quick update.

Please keep up the great work! :)
Onuard chapter 81 . 3/8
This fic was so fulfilling and amazing, I feel empty now that it's done. Book withdrawal! I hope you write this pairing for a lonnng long time

Onuard
Lady Gaidin chapter 81 . 2/22
Congrats on finishing this fic. I really enjoyed it. Unique. Amazing retelling of how everything happened and twisting it while keeping to the timeline. I will say that it was a little too angsty at times and that caused it too drag a little for me, but I was too addicted to the overall story to stop reading. Great ending though! Just perfect that they get to feel remorse and atone and be together. Loved the ending.
The Mutinous Pidgeon chapter 81 . 2/13
I love this so much! Thank you for posting such an inspiring story and I sincerely hope that you will continue writing these enthralling fanfictions and hopefully publish books in the future. I look forward to reading more from you 3
I love this so much! You are an inspirational writer and I look forward to reading your other fanfictions. I sincerely hope that you will continue writing enthralling stories like this one 3
Anna chapter 81 . 2/10
Hello dear Angstier!

I just read your story Their Verdict of Vagaries and I want to say – thank you for this work! It so sensitive and so beautiful! Its a monumental fanfic, one of the best with HP\TR pairing in english language and I have not seen any better than TVoV in russian language for sure. I am not very emotional person but something in your story hits right in my heart. I even cried several times. From all my soul I wish you luck in your life and writing.
The Mutinous Pidgeon chapter 24 . 2/3
This is honestly the BEST fanfiction I have ever read! I'm starting to wonder if I like this more than the actual Harry Potter series...
harry chapter 7 . 1/12
I like this story so far. I'm very curious as to how everything will work out. I'm a bit miffed at how much of a dunderhead Harry seems like here. After multiple life-or-death situations, political mind games, and combat situations Harry has lived through, how can be still so careless and thoughtless? I think this characterization of Harry is almost too simple... He still feels like he is a first year at the Hogwarts... Even in the canon, he was not the brightest crayon in the box in terms of intelligence but he wasn't the dimmest colors in the box either.
I'm seriously disappointed in this harry I mean talk about denial! I hope he isn't going to be this stupid throughout this story because then this would be a waste of a good plot
dawnraptor chapter 76 . 1/4
"after the arrival of my eighteenth Birthday..." I can't believe you wrote this when you were a minor. This is awesome. I can only bow deeply in front of your genius. Chapeau.
SennoTsubasa chapter 81 . 1/3
no words but awe. and happiness. and depression cause its over. i love this story, thank you for creating this.
The Ice Garden chapter 81 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god, this story was amazing! I loved every single part of it, from the beginning, where Harry just went back in time, to when they were fighting Grindlewald with the Death Eaters, to the war, and then back to the future.
The whole story was just amazing, especially at the end, when you realize that the whole thing was fated to happen, and thing finally come full circle, and the end when Tom and Harry can finally live in peace together. I can't really explain it, but this whole fic just gives me that feeling of melancholy, especially toward the end when you realize that everything that happened in the past was meant to happen, and the heartbreak that both Tom and Harry felt, and inflicted on each other, the whole story is just breathtaking. It felt really sad and hopeless from pretty much when they graduated Hogwarts and on, with more and more deaths and violence going on, but in the last few chapters, with Christopher and his son, and watching young Harry grow up again, and Harry and Tom being reunited, I'm really glad the ending was so happy and it really gives a great closing to the story.

I'm sorry, I've just been rambling but yeah this story is honestly one of the best fics I've ever read, which is saying a lot, and it really affected me and made me think unlike a lot of the other fics out there. Sorry this review is so long and probably makes no sense, I'm so emotionally exhausted after having read this for three days straight. Anyway, just know that this story is AMAZING, and I loved every part of it, and great work!
2,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »