Reviews for Those Soft Eyes
Rich Macey UK chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was awesome. I read through your stories without understanding a chronological sequence (as i didn't check out your author's page and assumed that they were coincidental carry over's from story to story.. my bad :P ) and i must admit, for the shortest story, i find more emotion in this (probably because i'm a secret kana x Fujioka fan? :) than the others, but again, great work! Also, I understand that you're having problems with proof reading? If you would like, I would be willing to proof read for you as I've just finished my 1st year of college (UK equivalent to the US SATs exams); but I have only seen Minami-Ke and not the other anime (i presume) you referred to about writing a story on it? Magi something? Anyways, If you would like a hand, email me at : and maybe you can write a story of a gender-bender that you so desperately wanted to do, maybe a makoto x chiaki? :)
Guet chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love this! So sweet! Great job, keep writing!
MaDeR Levap chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aww. Cute and short.
aisacchan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
it's good.. i love kanaxfujioka
Jasmydae chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
*content sigh* This is the second story of yours I've read, and I love it just as much. I always wanted to see more Kana x Fujioka in the anime, too.
SmilesLasting chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Haha, I've been into Minami-ke for a while and I've been trying to find some Fujioka x Kana fanfiction lately, but they were all badly written.

FINALLY I find a well-written one.

Thank you. :)
Pruit Igoe chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is really fantastic. I wish there had been more resolution to the two characters in the canon storyline. Thanks for sharing!
PaperCutVictim chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
A good what if story. I'm not gonna take a jab at Kana being OOC or whatever, cuz in a situation like that, even someone like Kana's gonna falter too. I enjoyed reading it, and I've got no complaints about any part of it. Good work!