Reviews for Of Kings and Sinners
Emerald Gaze chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
this is amazing and i commend you on writing this

i had no idea they were planning on doing such a thing

i personally dont read much mature rated stuff anymore

but i've written a few things that they'd probably not like and i'd hate for it to just be discarded and deleted

not to mention all the stories i have read that were awesome and i'd hate for them to lose something they've worked so hard on

i totally agree with what you've said here and i especially agree with the MA precations you;ve suggested!_!
SaiChanTheArtistGirl-Risa chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
as always, can't wait for part six. you're story is very well written. best of luck to you -

Sai-chan
apola55 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
very good i like it
Dan M.000 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
The chapter was okay, I'm glad that the story has been updated _
SaiChanTheArtistGirl-Risa chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Epic story so far. it's gonna be a good one X3 can't wait for part five

Sa-chan
Azenra chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Pfft. I suck at French. -w- I was sitting there before I read the translations lyke "...Wut? Oo" Ya. Anyway, I like how domineering/uppity (don'tcha love that word?) Nikki is. :3 She's all "BEEYOTCH, YOU GETCHER ASS IN HERE AND MAKE ME SOME PIE!" Lol. But yeah, the overall writing is good and the characters are mostly in character. The only problem I have is that, while she may not be showing them yet, OCs who have a clear strength advantage over canon characters tend to turn into Mary-Sues (like Ichigo). Hey, she may not turn out to be, but I would say that's just a thing to keep in check. ' Sorry, don't mean to sound like I'm bitchin' over here. I've just had bad experiences with Mary-Sue OCs (mostly my own). I have a tendency to make Mary-Sues if you read my story thing. I hate to have that happen to others. Heehee. Lol. Poor old Baggy got his ass handed to him. Old fart.

-Azzy, out
apola55 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
nice more! more!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
what ever happened! you stipped! please, please, please continue with this! it's really good!
Emerald Gaze chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
we! yay! more to read! and with the description of her views that you gave i'd say that it'll take longer this time for her and grimm's relationship to actually form then just having a quick fight and basically falling in love after reaching an understanding!_!
Moirailis chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
*0*

I love this story. It's so well written.

Hope you update soon!
XXSayurihimesamaXX chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
O_O i really love your story!

is so beatiful but so bloody & sadistic at the same time

you have a great imagination LOL

continue with it i will be your loyal reader

sayonara!
Dan M.000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I like this so far..i can't wait to read more _
Moirailis chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Update soon!
lovexall chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow! This is really good! I like it so far. I think I'm going to really like this story. :D

Update as soon as you can!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
well its definitly differnt but in a good way

i like the way u've worded it so far, it also makes her seem more human, because if i remember correctly she wasnt the slightest bit afraid of death before

...well i dont know if the being more human part matters much since she'll be a hollow soon but still it works

i hope though that this time it'll take at least a little more time for her and grimm to get together, i'd like for there to be some more depth in their relationship before they really end up being a couple!_!