Reviews for Death is Only the Beginning
Arashi Namikaze594 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
It's a very well written story, but it has been waaaaaaaaay more than a month since you last updated. Sigh, I remember when you first published this story, back before I even had an account. Well, if you're ever active again I'm sure your fans (including myself) would love to hear from you. Personally, I'd love to see either you or someone else take up your Demon Lord Uzumaki challenge. Somehow, I doubt that'll happen though...

Oh well, that's life I suppose.
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
please update this again. this is fun! Though a part of me just wants to see the others reactions when they finally learn what he really is.
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Hmm... well, I personally don't see any problem with the fight scene, but maybe someone else does.
You never know with people... 'specially on the internet.

But I do have a question for you brought on from the 3rd A/N, shouldn't the more powerful S-class nin be able to do a lotta damage to yōkai/youkai/mosters/whatever?

Like, the first and second hokages (i forgot their names) or Pein, or Obito and Madara? I mean, they're pretty badass... especially Madara's "perfect susan'oo" or however you spell it. Fucking awesome man.
Xerox0928 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Maaan...i want to see Kurumu's and Moka's reaction when they found out, that Naruto is Kyuubi no Yoko...hell...i want to see fear in Inner Moka face (though i like her...she's sexy, and have nice boobs :P)
kkrar00 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
nice story, really hope you update soon
Zoinks chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Fuuuuuuuuuuu-
Why ain't you updating? Its been... Years since you last updated this... Awesome story. And I, we the readers, really want more. This story's like, really really good. Why not continue it or Something? Or leave an Author's note saying something like- Discontinued- like your other story, no?
-uuuuuuuuuuuuck!
authority02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hi! I play Billy Vs SNAKEMAN too!
My character is Authority2. Let's be friends!
death77 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Nice story, I love the way you go into detail about the characters and their feelings. Most stories are simply naruto getting every girl in the show without any true progression. This makes it truly stand out with the other few good attempts at this crossover fron the numerous others. As I type this, it's been about two years since this has been updated and I hope that you update this once again so I can read another chapter in this excellent story.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Naruto being mysterious and hiding his powers and jutsus? Awesome

His promiscuous (multiple sex partners) past? Disappointing.

Hint that this might end up anything other than Naruto X Moka single pairing? Very disconcerting.

Great fic, but it may not be for me. Keep up the great though, I'm sure other would love it.
Kriegmarine chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
why, oh why, haven't you updates this gem of a story?
KitsuneNaruto135 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Awesome story, its too bad that its been so long since its been updated. I think the second half of the chapter was fine, though I'm not sure how Kurumu "killed" a kage bunshin and saw its corpse. Maybe that was going to be explained next chapter?

Hopefully the story is just slow updating and you haven't given up on it, I really liked it.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
A good story though your other one is better.
c3llar door chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
UPDATE!
BardsSong chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
and another one down,

another down,

another one bites the dust.

great story, sadly discontinued. was of to a pretty nice start.
Olinn chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
are you continuing this story or has it been discontinued/put on hiatus?