Reviews for The Italian Reverie
Mochi-girl chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
What a lovely piece of writing, so much personality in your words and so very sweet. Sometimes, great detail loses me in fan fiction, however your details painted a very clear picture in my head. A wonderful dinner is the first step toward a wonderful seduction. I absolutely love the fact that you left the relationship unconsummated, the show is based upon the unresolved sexual tension between them and this keeps them in character. Thank you!
saragillie chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Very nice. It had a little bit of all the best romantic things a story should have. I hope you will eventually decide to do a sequel - Paris perhaps?
Jdragonfire29 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
ack you ended it here! please say there is a sequel?
Bsquared19 chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
OMG! This was superbly written! I can't even begin to pull myself back from Italy enough to do it justice. You MUST write a sequel! Please please!
Profilerchic chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
No, come on! pls.. ugh.. cliffies..

so much amazing tension.. *sigh*

loved it. thanks for the ride. :)
kimmcg chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I loved this the first time around , and just fell inlove with it again ,

Gotta like Angela

once again great story , did you say sequel!

cmf227 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I liked it VERY MUCH. Very true to how the characters are NOW.. maybe Brennan ISN'T ready for things to change, you know? Wonderful. Great job.
fOrEnSiC-123 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
AH! not a total B&B ending but still sweet! tHis was a great fic!
boothandbones4ever chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Nice ending.

Angela can get anything out of Brennan
elis75 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I really like this story :-) You're a great writer, really! But the title is " Ieri, oggi e domani", non "Leri". And I should tell you that there are some grammar mistakes in the Italian of the past chapters. Anyway, I appreciate your effort in describing my're doing great! Thanks!
Rickkatefan chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I really hope you do a sequel to this one! Lovely ending! Great work!
jacklynvt11 chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
That was good. I liked it. The girl chat between Angela & Brennan was funny & very good. Cant wait for more. :)
cmf227 chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
VERY hot. Can't wait to read the resolution of this story.
Rickkatefan chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Very good chapter! Love it! Cant wait for more! Keep up the good work!
boothandbones4ever chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Aww that was cute.

Yeah Brennan got a little more than bargained for.:D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »