Reviews for Away From The Sun
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
WANT MORE!
Xigbar fan 202 chapter 32 . 5/10/2013
U should make Xigbar die and come back to life with his heart , I have a character idea : Xlenal , and he controls spirits , and his catch phrase is : respect that!
Eriuch chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
BAW I missed this story So much! Glad you're back though c: #
Sora Tayuya chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
Intriguing...we must discuss in length. It is wonderful you've been able to complete KH3D. I have as well. I am most curious as to who the figuries surrounding Zexion are...
Princess Moon Rose chapter 32 . 9/13/2012
Don't stop writing. This story is very well written, and i believe that you can pull off an epic ending, even with everything you've been through. This story has changed a lot of how I see the organization, and possibly how to view everyone on the future.

I really liked how you had word-for-word scenes in this, it really added to the story, puting the reader back in time to and adding a sence of "reality" to this Kingdom Hearts World that you have created.

I'm really impressed with the ideas that you have had. Especially Demyx's real name. I always read it as Dime. Then the idea of Axel being Reno was AMAZING! I haven't played any Final Fantasy games, or anything, but the two seem to fit together. Nice job.

And WAY TO GO NORTH CAROLINA! It's my current state, and I love it! I'm really sorry about your health problems, and hope that you will continue this story.

In all my love;
Jenny -Xenj- Harris
Princess of Rose chapter 32 . 9/11/2012
Don't you dare worry! I'm sure that it will be well worth the wait. :)
I've heard all about it on deviantART, but I reiterate- I hope things really go well for you! You deserve it.
But please do know that we'll all be waiting when you come back!
Zenzes chapter 32 . 9/11/2012
I almost fell over when I saw this being updated. O.O Couldn't stop gaping. A pleasant surprise of course!
Even if it's not so nice to hear of your condition, I don't really get the details of it, but I do hope you'll be alright and I'm really looking forward to future updates 3 Really excited..
Take all the time you need c:
Yuna Isa chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story!

It's been over a year since the last update.

This story was actually the reason why I made an account on so I beg you to continue! Out of all the KH stories I've read this is probably my favorite. If not, a close second. So it would be a shame to not be able to finish it...
Man chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
We miss this story, dude. Come back, please.
Princess of Rose chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
WHERE ARE YOU? D:

Just saying, I miss this story! And I had to tell you before I forgot... and I had a hard time finding a chapter I didn't review for XD

Unless you're really busy and don't want to update... then that's fine too, I guess.

But I want to know what happens next! :D
Liax chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
hi, my brother has been reading your story for a long time and has told me aboout it, but it is so much better when i read it myself. it is awsome. One more thing Kratos is the god of war. BYE :p
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 31 . 1/7/2011
Wow, I'm seriously happy with how well your story is developing. All you awsome writers out there really make my day with awsomesauce stories to keep me occupied with. Anyway, I managed to come up with a nobody that I'd like you to use in a story. Her name is Axxela or Axelax b/c that's my name in Nobody format. Yay! Okay, I'd perfer her to be good b/c she is in essence, basically me. She is quiet unless someone talks to her first or ther is something she really wants to say or talk brownish wavy hair,greenish torquiose eyes, and is very loyal to her friends. And the cool part is that her wepons are roller blades which are green and kind of glow. When she fights, she skates backward around the field to avoid attacks and counfuse foes. She cand to a triple front flip to attack from the air and hit ppl with the roller blades and also send shockwaves when she spins and strikes the ground. Gets along with characters such as Axel, Roxas, Demyx,ect. Loves ti do tricks on her , atheletic, morally strong, does not like to kill. Average sized teenager who many times spaces out, either daydreaming or thinking about stuff, and who loves to play The Game .lol, sorry ! Her title is the Skilled Accelerator and can at times be kind of an adrenalin junkie. Also, GIVE HER THE VODKA!

Bye! :3
AxelsChakrams chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Uh, just saying, Axel's wepons are called Chakrams... C-H-A-K-R-A-M-S. Got it memorized?
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
hahaha! that is soo awsome! Sora's like, " Organization Xlll? But how?"

And I'm like, "Holy Crap!...Hahahaaa!

You guys have some serious explaining to do!
Yukihikari-chan chapter 31 . 8/16/2010
so ninja right there lol

I cried when demyx was going through his thoughts after he killed vincent. I didn't see that coming! Great, emotional plot twist!