Reviews for Complicated
Giggle chapter 14 . 4/21
HOLY SHIT! I was reading that 11:28 at exactly the same time mentioned! Though I have to admit... I've already read this... I just decide to read it again...
Gosh, I just love this story so much, I'm always sad when I finish reading another chapter cause it's another step towards the end! I can't stress how good this story is(: haha I actually commented in January also.. anyway this story would never get old for me! So glad I stumbled upon this fanfic.
REfrigerator chapter 9 . 3/30
I love how you are becoming one with your character.
Alice chapter 24 . 3/25
Wonderful.
Char chapter 22 . 3/8
awesome possom never gonna stop em'
hiya168 chapter 24 . 2/5
Best Amu x Ikuto story that I ever read. I didn't sleep because I wanted to continue reading so much. This story made me tear up, made me grin like an idiot without me realizing it in the beginning, and now I almost tested because the ending was perfect and lovely. I loved this story. Thank you for creating this.
this story was so amazing! one of my favorite ones. thank you so much for putting your effort into this because this fanfic is truly awesome! can't put in words how much I love this story. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Cool
Hime623 chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Wait! I thought Amu sucked at cooking..
xetherall22 chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
this is so good! betcha know that already ;) yes, yes, yes, i know that this is a very late review considering that it's 2014 already. ur ending was so sweeeeeeeet and unlike other fanfics, u take the time to write loooooong chappies so that's awesome. thx so much for writing this fanfic!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
I loved it so much! :D Are you going to make a sequel? Like how Utau and Kukai's kid turned out, did Kiseki get a girlfriend or something? Haha can't wait if you're making one . Thanks for keeping me entertained with such a great amuto fanfiction. Good luck in your next story XD

Xoxo,
Aya
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
okay, I can't find the right words to say to you, but i guess that I want to say thanks?

this was...no THIS IS the BEST SHUGO CHARA FANFIC

I L.O.V.E. YOU

you the BEST OF THE BESTS

hell- I even cried in this fic FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE

and you know what? I might just start writing fanfics because of you
FatPanda chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
I really like how you implemented song lyrics in the story. I went to YouTube played the song and it really set the feel to the moment, you know? I just really love the story. Thank you so much for making it.
Elizabeth Ethel chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
Congrats on finishing this story! I think u have done an amazing job on this story. Keep up the good work with all ur other stories and keep on writing 'cos u know it will make people happy and u will surely improve more than this last chapter!
random fan chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
i fricken creid because it was ending that not cool
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »