Reviews for Complicated
Amuted love chapter 17 . 9/4
Amuted Llr chapter 14 . 9/4
Alex chapter 24 . 8/29
Hi. I'm going to be really honest here. I've lost count of how many times I've read this story. It is beyond amazing. I don't even have proper words to describe how amazing this fanfiic is. Truly, a work of art. Along with your writing style. I cried when Amu's mom died. I felt goosebumps on my arms when I read Ikuto's notes. Whatever emotion you were trying to portray, I'm more than a 100% sure, it reached the readers. We felt it. This fanfic is one of those very few stories I can read over and over again and still not get tired of it. You truly have a gift, my friend. It was beautifully written, from start to finish. And the epilogue was just... I have no words, honestly. It was truly a job well done. Keep up the good work. Cheer~
Whipster23 chapter 1 . 6/12
I'd read this book 4 years agoThemFeels
most beautiful thing ive ever read
love it
leelee chapter 1 . 5/13
this chapter is very intersesting.
RoyaisAwesome chapter 1 . 2/29
that last word of the last sentence tho
IloveCelestialIce chapter 24 . 1/14
I bet you wouldn't believe me if I say I'm still crying right now. I don't know if you're still checking your account here in FFN and reading this, but I want to tell you how much you made my three-day read of this story a rollercoaster of emotions. and yeah, did I say I'm still crying? T.T

I don't have a word to describe what I'm feeling right now. And GREAT would be an understatement to describe your story.

I was having second thoughts in reading this story because one of its genre says Drama. And I'm no good with Drama. One, because I cry easily. Two, I cry easily. Three, my tearducks are shallow amd I cry easily. Yup. that pretty much sums it up. Hahaha!

but I'm glad I did read it. This is actually the first Shugo Chara! story I've read and I would like to thank you for writing this! Really, THANK YOU! Throughout the story, I was laughing, grinning, fangirling, drooling (because you're always making Ikuto so damn HOT in my mind haha), crying. I was heartbroken. and most of all, I'm happy. I cried when Amu and/or Ikuto is crying. And just thinking about how Amu was in pain in losing both her parents and felt all alone aftet moving back to Cali, I was actually thinking, 'what if I'm in her shoes? what would I do?'

the BEST thing about this story is that you feel it in the heart. *smiley*

and I've read a lot of stories, but this one is only the second English story that is still making me cry after reading it. Yes, it affects me this much. hahahaha!

so thank you! Thank you for the wonderful read.

Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2015

Sakura chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
I'm really amazed... Thank you for the wonderful story, and I'm sorry for marathoning it instead of savouring each paragraph slowly
Sakura chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
THE SONG WAS PERFECT FOR THE MOOD! I loved the part "when violet eyes get brighter" and he swung her up, that was so amazing! You were so right about listening to the song while reading!

Okay. *calms down*
Sorry about that. When I fangirl, it goes a bit crazy. But it's a compliment! Hehe~
Sakura chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Ohmygod, ohmygod, oh my god!
This fanfic is so awesome, it's practically a book of its own! Although I was a little sad and not really sure how to react because it's really quite different from the original, you managed to keep them mostly in character even though it's alternate universe! THANK YOU WHOOP 333
Anniebananie1252 chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
I would just like to say thank you to you for writing this story. It was so inspiring and so true. It made me cry in different ways, but mainly it made me proud to be a part of s community like again. This site is full of stories written by people all over the world and of those stories and if those authors, there are few who can not only write correctly but who can write something that makes you feel something. This story is truly a work of art. I love Shugo Chara, but in truth, your versions of these characters made me feel so much more than just obsession. I hope you keep writing. I hope that one day, I'll see your name written across books in the 'new' section of my favourite book store. Once again, thank you. I don't know many people who can say they've made a difference in someone's life, but you can.
Cookies chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Omg gahdddd yassss cookiessssss but anways this is soooooooo cute (i sound like a highschool girlno offense to the awsome gurls out there but anways i cant wait to read all of the chapters
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »