Reviews for In Plain Sight
LudicrouslyUnappealing chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Do you have any plans on making more TLR stories? You've made the most beautiful stories here on ffnet. I went to your LJ link and found out it was purged D:
Eleawin chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
It was a beautiful story, I love how you wrapped it all :)
Cheska chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Yey a happy ending! Thanks for that, I also enjoyed the whole giving up his soul for Rush. It makes the whole concept even more beautiful than it already is. 3

And heh, Torgal going on vacation is interesting. XD
Minachiko chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
you are brilliant you know that? ... this story is beautiful, I love your writing style. I could not believe that you finished the story and I didn't even realize it. I've been waiting on this ending since much earlier too. You definitely do not disappoint. I really wish there were more Last Remnant authors like you and that you keep writing for this series, because you certainly set the bar.
yukato chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
I came looking for the happy ending to the game I wanted, and I believe I got much more than I bargained for!

Really enjoyed your style of writing and your sense of humor, I wish I could write as well as you do.

SE could look here if they need inspiration for the... improbable... sequel...
K. A. Raith chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
this story is a bit sad yet lovely, and I like the visistones part the most. You're so talented. Write more, please!
ChemistryMoogle chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
This along with your other fics realy are among the best on this site. Your writing style is wonderful and I feel like it flawlessly conveys what you mean it to (but of course thats for you to really decide). I especially love your development of Torgal in this and Seige and Surrender. Please write more soon, you really do have a gift for it!
Tyigra chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
Aw! Here's to a bright and happy future for our handsome couple. I like how you ended the story with their first kiss without actually describing the physical act; it would have felt out of place with the rest of the story. It was a gentle, soft ending. Thank you for writing such a sweet story!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
That was perfect. No words can describe how much I loved this story! X3
K. A. Raith chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
could it be that David gave Rush the bits of his soul taken by kellendros? so Rush could be more 'human' and pass the door? XD
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
I'm glad you didn't remove the Irina/Dave scene. It was character developing. :3

I loved this chapter so much! I'm dying to read more! XD
metal-mako-dragon chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Aww, this was kind of a sad chapter (but still happy in its own way). I love your David, you've made him very human. Your plot twists are also nice ;). It seems like we're getting closer to a solution! Excited!

Hope you write more soon

Maiko
Tyigra chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Torgal and Emma, huh? ...wow. Um. Emmy really takes after her mother. :D Seriously though, you'd think she'd at least have whiskers or something! More sniffles regarding the vivistones. *sniffle!* Thanks for another prompt chapter!
AkumaStrife chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
I like this story very much. The memories at the beginning are a little confusing, but i trust that i'll understand soon ) and i really like the visistone scenes. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next installment
metal-mako-dragon chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Aw! Such a cute ending! This story is getting very interesting, I can't wait for more.

And David needs to get out of his massive self pitying denial streak. Honestly! Poor Emmy.

Hope you write more soon!

Maiko