Reviews for The Ultimatum
sparlish chapter 6 . 1/12
Ok...I love love love your writing. I love how you make Jacob so real - this is how he should have been. I agree - this would have ended the series much better. Love Love love...
pyra chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
interesting story!
Kiss007 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
FAB! Absolutley great!
Rococo-Bang chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
That was really good. The ending was so sudden and surprising, I was completely caught off guard. Well, all and all, it was fantastic.
8racecar47 chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
I loved it

I wish that I would have started reading it sooner

I bet that then bella was happy but it just seems like someone should be lost in the fight that was about to erupt between the werewolves and the vampires, it just seems right, but edwarda and bella survive
queenfrizz30 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
truly wonderful ending to this story, couldn't have been any better. A perfect spot to end it, with all choices being made, a happy ending.
wuogkat chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Uh, yeah ... I'm pretty sure that a war occurs just after that. I like your interpretation. You had me worried right up until the last line.
aurorafaye.x chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
wow, I loved that story too. I which it didn't end in a cliffie, but it leaves it to my imagination... I loved it aswell as the other story- chain me free, that was good too. I thought this was good, but i would have loved some more romance- i'm a sucker for some romance :) thanx again for publishing this awesome story! I will add you to my fave authors list now! thx so much!
FaithReyes chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
i love it... thanks for the excellant story...
Lost In Belgium chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Thanks for the alternative view of B/J/E. It was good to see Edward being forced to confront something he didn't want to.

I'm curious how the pack reacted to Edward's bite - did they accept it knowing it was what Bella really wanted or did it break the treaty?
twinsezax0x chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love this chapter , your a great write AMAZING .keep it up
justm chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
wow! he just bit her right there. I mean is that like a war? Sine the pack is there.
justm chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
omg is she picking jacob. stupid edward. argh! UPDATE PLEASE!