Reviews for All sorts
D. Page Robin chapter 10 . 2/27
Here is another angle of approach for what I call 'the sixth year conundrum', which really spans the two last books. Everything that the story arc heads to is derailed and for no real reason.

Whyever would Harry want them after that year? Forgiveness has to have its limits after all. In a real sense, Harry in canon is not really a hero in any conventional sense, he ends up being fate's football. The only 'heroic' feat is that he survives to the end.

Like this chapter or not, at least Harry settles on a definite course of action. The non-magical world is huge and Voldemort is at a real disadvantage to find Harry, particularly if Harry is smart enough to leave the UK altogether. Harry is right, the BWW, the magical world in general have done nothing to lead Harry to want to save it.

Sad it is. But it is a legitimate position for Harry to take. Thank you for not being shy to look at the hard issues.

D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 2/27
Harry as Pygmalion! An interesting idea I wish you would elaborate upon. I'm sure you'll get called out for 'bashing' Hermione. I hate that idea, since it isn't true. Hermione is really an innocent. She is what here,19?

Even in the canon Epilogue, it's strongly suggested that she didn't get married to Ron until her mid twenties (she's just short of 37 on 1, Sept. 2016, Rose is 11, so she was born in 2005. Given the idea she and Ron became parents within a couple of years of of marriage, they marry sometime in 20034, so about a five year courtship-plenty of time to see each other's warts).

So, she's marrying very early, a common theme in FF. That likely is a big factor in Harry's antipathy to having anything to do with their engagement. Quite beyond the fact he is in love with Hermione, the headlong rush to marry has to distress him.

Just as Harry doesn't bash Hermione, he doesn't bash Ron. An honest reading of canon bears Harry out. Can anyone find a place in canon in which Ron gives Hermione a real apology? Admits he's wrong and asks her forgiveness? I can't think of one, personally.

I like Hermione's epiphany at the end of the chapter. Again this isn't bashing, just Hermione thinking and coming to conclusions based on new information. You can as easily blame Harry for being so reluctant to declare his feelings.

I'd really love to see this picked up by you and finished. It could be as good as 'Marry me Harry', in my opinion, your best story.

D. Page Robin chapter 14 . 2/26
A very nice 'revenge from the future' story. I saw where other reviewers are a bit confused about viewpoints and so forth. I think I understand.

At some point in the future, Harry frees himeself/is freed from the charms, the bindings, the potions and understands how he has been abused. Whether or not he gains revenge in that future matters not. Harry goes back in time (assume improved Time Turners here) to make things the way they should have been.

Harry goes back to each incedent in turn and while invisable (the true cloak, remember?) watches each incedent save the last. This explains the third person viewpoint. The last has to be from Harry's viewpoint, unless of course he then went back to 'record' the last memory third person.

Anyway a fine idea all the way around.

D. Page Robin chapter 29 . 2/15
I like this chapter. I know the unwashed masses will again be on you for 'Weasley bashing'. If however, they think about canon (always meaning book series canon), the Weasley 'love' for non-magicals rings very oddly indeed.

Arthur is supposed to be an 'expert', but he doesn't have any particular understanding of the non-magical world, technology, culture. The one time in canon he meets the Grangers acts as if they are odd animals in a zoo, not people and certainly not peers in any meaningful way. I suspect she wrote him like that because the series is 'J' fiction at heart, and it is humorous, but if you take a more realistic view of the world she creates, it just rings oddly.

I don't doubt that there is love on Hermione's part for Ron on some level. We don't really see and JKR never explores Hermione's insecurities in the same manner that Ron's and Harry's were. But they were there, and this chapter lets them out without bashing Hermione in the slightest. It's just there, it's just Hermione and part and parcel of what makes her the person Harry loves.

The use of the 'life debt' concept is very good here. Because of Harry's abusive upbringing, he would never have felt good doing anything to anyone that was to his mind taking an undue advantage. So of course his actions here tear him apart.

The punishment of the Weasleys fits the crime. That family ends, except for Bill and Fleur's son (extra-canon)and Bill did not sign the contract. Glad to see that you confirmed that Bill and Fleur were a love match.

My one quibble is your tendency to portray Harry as being endowed like John C. Holmes. I find myself amused and a bit off-put at the same time.

D. Page Robin chapter 24 . 2/15
I hope that those who say you only bash take note. This is the Ron that does exist in canon, IMHO, but who shows up too infrequently to deserve Hermione.

This is the Ron who loves both of his best friends and takes the emotional hit for their sakes. Who finds out about the potions and doesn't acquiesce.

Fabulous job!

MavWildcard chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Heheh, but i have a last few lines to add...

The Great Hall erupted into whispers and laughter as the Professor disappeared after the Headmaster and the youngest Weasley, leaving a confused blond Italian boy standing before the remaining faculty.
"What about me?" Blaise Zabini whimpered.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
I hope she suffered just as much as Harry did, no I hope she suffered much more.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
I'd love to know how the bitch redeemed herself.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
WOW!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh, this story is so not finished! Please, please complete it. Their is so much more to be discovered. Sirius back with Harry, moldy shorts being dealt with, more from Lily & James, Snape, the death eaters, etc. etc. etc. This was awesome. Parts of it were laugh out loud hilarious.
BMS chapter 36 . 11/24/2014
Another nice one
RCPMione chapter 36 . 11/23/2014
nice update!
robert chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
can you continue this
robert chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
can you write a continuation of this oneshot
Kai chapter 36 . 9/18/2014
Ha! Take that, arsehole!

In a magical altercation Weasley has no chance whatsoever against Hermione the Goddess. I like this strong Hermione that wipes the floor with the Mo-Ron in a physical dispute as well!

:-)