Reviews for Preferences
WhatTheActualMuffins chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
D'AWWWWW THIS IS SO ADORABLE!
Hope chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
So far in the future, but still cute.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Well, the beginning was slightly... awkward... to me... maybe majorly awkward to me, but I loved how he said twins. I have always wanted to have twins when I grow up and get married. It's cute how he knows her so well that he would know if she was pregnant before her even though she would be the one pregnant. Anyway, it was cute and sweet! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
WolfieANNE chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awww, twins! I want to have twins too :3

Amu's so lucky to have Ikuto and vice versa -w- I'm jealouuussss

So lucky Amu, damn it!

Lovely one-shot :D
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Haha, talk about Deja Vu eh? I really enjoy ur amuto stories. Ever since i reread ur 'Bar at the End of the Universe',i've been pulled back into the amuto obession and because of that, ur name has been standin out to me along with ur stories. c:

They're all incredible. I'm sorry if i didn't review them all but i want u to know i probably read/favorite them and i just might review each if i can get my lazy self in doing so. Hehe.
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
awww!

also, omg. i've read this one too. i'm pretty much only reading the shugo chara ones cause i know them but i'll prolly read your soul eater ones too xD

this was so cute, though! it made me happy. ikuto's so thoughtful, and amu's so much more mature :3
Kpop Princess Mei chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I thought you should know this made me squee girlishly into my pillow which is looking pretty beat up because of such events which happen to occur most often when reading your fanfictions. x3 This was so absolutely adorable, I can't believe how much I love it. It's so sweet I think I might have a toothache. x3
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Kyaa! Love it! Love it!
I agree that Ikuto could be a wonderful, not to mention nice and responsible, father! n_n
I could imagine him being overprotective, too! :)
keep going!
beautiful memories chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Cute. ;D

Loved it (Actually had the laziness to actually submit a review :P)
xiRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was insanly cute! (Excuse me while I giggle and fangirl at the Amuto, I have to admit, even I fangirl just as bad as the others.)

I loved how you're so...in character with them. Its shocking since sometimes its very hard to find fan fictions were the characters are actually in character, even more so when they have them older.

But even then you're able to keep them in character like its simple! I wish I was that awesome.

Also, I'd have to agree with you, Ikuto would make a great daddy. I'm sure he'd teach his son many...interesting things.
Myansk chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love twins. If I have kids someday, I would love to have twins! A boy and a girl . Maybe two girls, but two boys... I dunno... whatever, anyways. I so loved this fic! I'm stalking you, so expect me on every fic you made about Shugo Chara! (and amuto)
x-X-x.Tsukiyomi-x-Amu.x-X-x chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
hey, awesome story. but i thought id point out that you dont actually find out the genders untill you're about 5 or 6 months gone. but other than that it was awesome :)
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
wah! that was so sweet :D hehehe lols arrigatou for sharing!
WhisperedNonsense2.0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Friggen Loved it!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aw, so cute! they would make such great parents!