Reviews for Black Horse
Guest chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Will there be an assassination attempt on the King in the Holy Land?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
What a lying bitch is this Cathy. She willingly betrays Robin even if he is her brother. I truly hope that Cathy would die at Robin's hand. Cathy is a monster. May God has foregiveness on her sinful soul as she betrayed her brothers, her fresh and blood, for the sake of a murderer.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I am disgusted with Cathy Locksley. She made me wish to vomit. Marian is right that Cathy is the same monster as Guy. Please do not kill Robin and Marian in this story. Robin is great!
Archer is nice!
When the king comes back, I hope guy to be hanged. He deserves it
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Cathy is a traitor of Archer and Robin.
LadyBlackroseMusketeer chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
I hope you will continue soon.
Princess of Asgard chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
awwwwwwwwww
DorianPink chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
I love this story so much! It's interesting to see the two sides of the same story and how the middleground is such a dangerous place to be...can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
I love your fanfiction! I really hope you can update soon
Madam Oakheart chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
OH MY GOSH keep writing! this is so freaking amazing. But anyway i do have something to ask can you (this is just advice) put Robin in the story some more. It seems like he's being left out. write wrote write
Madam Oakheart chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Your story is so freaking amazing. Hehe Guy 'made' her marry him I think Marian is going crazy. Are you ever gonna tell ur readers what was in that note from Robin. Keep writing this story its addicting...!
Beautifull Enigma chapter 18 . 5/7/2010
VERY GOOD. You've made me be able to tolerate Guy! I never hated him but he can make me cringe sometimes. Cathy is lovely and someone sort of not loving Robin for once is a good change. I mean you having her be angry at him orginally was good because it made her more human, And Archer as the big brother is SO cute . PLEASE UPDATE. i'm rooting for a girl
Hpjedi1 chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
Beautifully writen. I really enjoy this story. I love Guy's character because he's just one those villans that aren't really villans they just do really stupid things that you want to scream at them for but then you just love them all the more because of it. _ Great job at defining his character so well. Also, I love the fact that for all that Cathy and Guy are perfect for each other, they aren't perfect and she is not a Mary Sue ) Which is a bonus _~ Keep up the fantastic work!
Vintage200000 chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
excellant
Gizzy fan chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
I've always hateed gisbourne but you bought a new light uppon him and I love that u have archer in the story so early
Melbell14ns chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Poor Cathy! loved it! update soon!