Reviews for Booth's File
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm Catholic and until I was an adult, I would never have thought of disrespecting a nun-they could be very scary and they are married to God. Don't mess with the wife. lol
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is funny. It makes me definatly glad that I attend Public school...The nuns at my church (which also has a school) kinda do look ancient...I thought that this was a good story.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
my head hurts from trying not to laugh to laud. sigh. nuns are pretty scary huh? lol. very amusing indeed. _

~HIKARi
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Superb! Witty dialogue. I love witty dialogue. And no, you did not make me angry. Even though, you know, I'm a Protestant. Whatever. Just trying to be funny. I failed, but you did not. Yay!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
“You shouldn’t have bought me the dance. It was inappropriate.” He said.

“You seemed to enjoy it. You let her sit longer.” She pointed out. Booth was steadily growing pinker.

“You bought it for me!” He growled.

“I was nice and everything! I let you collect yourself.” She reminded him.

“You bought it for me!” What was he supposed to say? Sorry you had to wait for me to calm down”

This part was absolutely hysterical:

“Erections are healthy, Booth! I bought you a lap dance, so what? Men go into sexually excited states often!”

“Bones! We can’t talk about bones in a nun’s office!” Booth exclaimed.

“You act as though it’s not normal! I’m hoping you are healthy enough to realize otherwise.”

“Bones, I have no problem other than having a weird sex charged conversation in a nun’s domain!”

“Fine. I’ll drop the topic.”

And Our wall are very thin Agent Booth.

Nyre
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
F.U.N.N.Y! I laughed a lot reading this one. Please update as quickly as possible (tommorrow's a holiday, hint hint).
mummacass chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I thought it was funny. I wish you had more chapters!
bookwormlady chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
um...thing is, I could see this in an episode of Bones!

And I forgive you for saying Booth went to high school in DC when he was probably in Philly instead...
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Did you know that one cannot send you a PM? Strange. Still, Catholic that I am, I ain't angry as this story contains every stereotypical nun joke out there. Also, our boy went to school in Philly not DC. But, it had it's moments and was cute.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009