Reviews for Trapped
Twilight.Bella.best chapter 19 . 2/22
Please update please I luv your story line
Silverfeather222 chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
update soon plzz
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR ENDING IT LIKE THIS!
But then that would mean sthe story would never be finished so please update sooon
Charlatt chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Sooooo you're not allowed to make me fall in love with your story, then not update it in so long! I'm crying now. Jk. But this story is amazing, well written and filled with emotion. I'd love to se it complete one day. You're such a fantastic writer.

Xxshadow-kissedxx
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Hi. Btw it's asshole. And there are other mistakes. Sorry bout being picky. THE STORY IS AMAZING LOL
vampireloversw chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bella Veyron chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! Love this story :)
JerinAnn6397 chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
O.O Please update soon! I need to know what happened. Please tell me that Bella didn't lose the child... I was just starting to see her as a teenage mother. :( I love the story though. Will there be anymore action in the story?
JerinAnn6397 chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
What the f***?! I did not see that one coming. I love the story, by the way. I can't wait to see how Bella gets out of this one. I want to know if anyone else ever got kidnapped by the same person as much as Bella did or if it's just a Bella thing.
SophieAngel69 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Okay, I can't even finish this. I have been reading this story and thinking that it was okay, a little amatureistic, and the trauma of the abuse was downplayed a little more that. I would like but now I am done. I cannot read this story anymore, or even just finish the chapter. It has gone from alright to absolutely ridiculous. I know this may sound offensive but I do not mean it to be. I merely wanted to point out that finding the right guy does not automatically fix the problem. By reading her reaction to the trauma she suffered I can say with complete certainty, she should not brbe able to kiss the man she loves or enter into anything sexual with him JUST LIKE THAT. Her abuse will make any sexual interactions insanely difficult and Edward should be kind and patient enough to help her through it, not automatically fix it. You clearly no nothing about suffering from abuse and learning to cope. Once again, I do not mean to offend, but it irkes me his people seem to think psycological trauma can be washed away by the "right" guy. I cannot read this story any longer as it is now not only completely unbelievable but also offensive to anyone who struggles with sexual assault.
queen cullen0527 chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
please please update this fast. I have high hopes you can finish this. I would like to know what happens.
missionarycook chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
so i found your story a few days ago and have read nothing else, and i love it. however now i'm super sad because it just stops. can you give us some more soon please. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here!
spunkransom12 chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
This fanfic is so great. I love it! Keep up the great work and update soon!

Write on,
Spunransom12
queen cullen0527 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Wow I had forgot this story. I hope they find bella in time. O please let her be ok. and her friends too. update soon
twidiehardlover814 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012