Reviews for Fairytale
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
ooooooooooooooooooooh snap
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
yay! I love BxB for this very reason, match made in hell. Super sexy! Or maybe im just a sadist. Idk. But i like it
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I like how you have this formatted, phrasing it like a fairytale was genius, and very original. I also love how you can pinpoint the exact moment when they realized there could be something more between them. Of course, it would be during a fight, haha! I really adored how you zeroed in on the first time they finally stopped to think about each other in a non- hostile way. This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I was smiling so much at the end :D
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
My feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels
GoneForeverr chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Damn you write good! This is writte so well! If I was younger I would be so confused but I'm not. Keep writing because you can eally write! XD I wish I could write like that. Where did you learn?
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was quite poetic, but although I'm not sure what happened at the end. Is it for the readers' imagination? Still, very nice.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
A little bit confusing, but good all the same.
Haruka Ai chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
(_)... Yay! I love the way you portrayed them. They were... wild, crazed, and so in denial, and you brought them together. You did. And you did well. You did them justice, and that's just awesome. By the way, you're a good writer!
14Checker chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
How fitting for both of them. An excetional oneshot. :) I think you captured their dark nature very well.