Reviews for Grown Ups
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was so adorable. I love how you have the friendship built up to help with the romance. I like how you had them perfectly in character, and the dialogue was still the snarky, sharp Buttercup/Butch conversation. Again, this was really cute!
CosmicZelda chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
OMG I loved this! 3
-CZ
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Lbitslhxggzthc.
My heart. Is. Bursting.
This is incredible. I've read some of your earlier stories, and I'm amazed at how well you can switch from each point if view and still make it in character. I also love the fact you left me hanging. Now I get to fantasize about this all day. Eh, good will probably come out of this fact.

It was a simple and adorable fanfic. Plainly said. Thank you for posting! :)
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OH MY GOD
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
There are no words ... for how cute this is.
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
How do you do it? Butch and Buttercup could hate each other in one of your stories and then be such a beautiful couple in another and they come off sounding completely in character all the time. YOU ARE AMAZING and I am probably spamming you with notifications now, but I just wanted to let you know. :)
RQRGJM9311 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awww 'yours' X) Favs! XD
theghostandtheowl chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Beautiful :D
Soul of the Blind chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was so sweet and fluffy, I'm going to feel all warm and fuzzy inside for days now. Excellent job as always.
Lightheaded chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I feel like such a kid to say this (Hush you!) But that story wa G.

I don't give a crap how short it was ._. Twas more epic than anything I have ever read in my entire life. Inspirational!
becalmhavefun chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw, this was so cute. [:

I wish I could write interesting stories like you.

Thank you for taking the time to write these. :D
theflawintheplan chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
YES! I love this pairing. I would write a story abou them is I was talented like that...XD

theflawintheplan
SharpieSam chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
AWW! Adorible! X3
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
SO. CUTE.

D;

and i didn't expect it till the end

and i totally agree about how the cartoons gets worst!
14Checker chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love how many different angles those two can come from. Regardless of whether they're friends, dating, or vicious rivals, they are ALWAYS in-character the way you describe them. I love that about your stories. Not alot of people can pull that off as well as you do.