Reviews for Logan's Run
dcatpuppet chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
Awesome ending! I really enjoyed this story! It really had my heart-racing in certain parts, like when Beast Boy was rushing around trying to get the epinephrine, or fighting the H.I.V.E soldiers and Mento and all that violence.

I'm a little sad to know that Wonder Girl is dead, but in a story like this, it had to be expected.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, Logan's Run: High Voltage!
dcatpuppet chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
My brother read this fanfiction a few years back and he told me about, but due to the fact that I didn't have a account at the time, I couldn't read it.

I've been looking for this story for a while, the only thing I knew about it was the fact that it was somewhat a parody of Crank and I thought it was rated M like the film when it was actually rated T, which is probably why I had trouble finding it. ;

Now since I'm found it and read the first chapter, I look forward to reading more of it!
SaintMichael95 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Oh. My. God. This has got to be the most awesome teen titans fan fiction i've read! I am soooo reading the sequel!
Fayari chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just Faving. Awesome stories.
RegularGirl chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
That was awesome. Can you make a sequel?
Non-Existent Account chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Huh. Never thought I would ever read a fanfic that's comparable to HS Thompson's work. I look forward to reading the rest of this.
DestinyKitsuna chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
This story was freaking AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Now... on to the sequal!
Badwolf1993 chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
Omg I am so lost! How is he ALIVE? He just won't die! Not that that's a bad thing, but anywho... Wow, BB was BAD ASS! I LOVED IT! Keep up the uberly awesome work!
chloelee12 chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
OMG he is alive!
chloelee12 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Wow he's more and more like Dean Winchester every chapter XD

I'm so proud of you!

He is even starting to be more of a pshcopathic/flippedlid/badass/womanizer than dean XD
DarkRapture chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Dude. THIS FIC IS INTENSE! Nice Parody, too. Too bad I didn't see the movie. This fic is totally going on my favs. And the Doom Patrol Creed was badass. Plus, the whole thing with BBs dialog was funny as hell.
JaspersLilRed chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how awesome this was for me to read. It took 3 nights, but this was amazing. I can't wait to read the squeals as well. Great Job! *applause*
Everdark61 chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Wow, I just loved this story from beginning to end :)
origin of summoners chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
cool story.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Oh...my...god... Dude, that is one of the most compelling things I've ever read. Damn it's good. It as a real cinematic feel to it. I honestly can't think of anything that could be better.