Reviews for One Day
CherryUtonium chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Oh my god! This story made me fucking laugh! Especially the Boomer part! Please don't stop.
Lillianne Matake chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I love this HAHAHAHAHA XD
Anonymouses twin chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
LoL! I laughed my head off! Like my sis was saying though, could you write more? Like if they aren't OS's then please write what happens to brick and kitty blossom. And also what happens to bubbles and puppy boomer. And like a little prologue about what happened to buttercup the day after and her reaction to what she did. It would be really funny and cool if you did that. So please, write more!
P.S. could you do one with bunny and her counter part where bunny thinks he's a bunny and so she keeps him secret and locked up in her room and since she only sees him as a bunny she only feeds him like a few carrots and make him try to make a run for it a lot. Thanks in advance!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Please write more! I don't know if these are supposed to be little one shots, but if they're not, could you
Kimarys Adriana chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
okay... The first two were funny but this one was HILARIOUS. I couldnt stop laughing. "I have a note" lol. Idk but i started laughing really hard when i read that part. Trading bubbles for butch, surrender the booty! Lol so funny. Play on words "best booty ever". And then Buttercups sexy little tease at the end. Omg, priceless. I thought you were gonna do another animal, so pirate threw me off. This was the best one. Lol thanks for that. Hahaha
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
hahahaha! He doesnt think being a dog is so bad anymore. Lol. I used to shower with my dog when he was a puppy. He hated when i went to the bathroom unless i let him come with.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
hahahaha! He's totally thinking he's having a catgirl fantasy right now. Lol
Aliali1233-pbg chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
"Best booty ever!"
OMG HELP ME I'M DYING!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I didn't quite get the first chapter, but the second and third? GOLDEN.
kinnie.may chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
HILARIOUS.

A perfect crescendo in comedy, perfect.

Good job matey!
Calliecature chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
i can feel my eyes widening in the process and my brows knitting in confusion as i reread the first chapter.

what on earth did i just read?
lanagon59 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
...wait what?
That was awesome.
I'm SO confused.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Please more. Please?
I really want to see Brick Fancies Himself a Girl, and Boomer Fancies Himself a Spy, and Butch Fancies Buttercup a Princess. PUUULLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ !
F Y E.enchanted chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Oh my gosh, sooo cute and soooo funny! I can't stop laughing and grinning!
Be-U-tiful chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I always love your writing(: and this really made me smile so I thank you(: