Reviews for One Day
Anonymouses twin chapter 1 . 4/1
LoL! I laughed my head off! Like my sis was saying though, could you write more? Like if they aren't OS's then please write what happens to brick and kitty blossom. And also what happens to bubbles and puppy boomer. And like a little prologue about what happened to buttercup the day after and her reaction to what she did. It would be really funny and cool if you did that. So please, write more!
P.S. could you do one with bunny and her counter part where bunny thinks he's a bunny and so she keeps him secret and locked up in her room and since she only sees him as a bunny she only feeds him like a few carrots and make him try to make a run for it a lot. Thanks in advance!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/1
Please write more! I don't know if these are supposed to be little one shots, but if they're not, could you
Kimarys Adriana chapter 3 . 3/26
okay... The first two were funny but this one was HILARIOUS. I couldnt stop laughing. "I have a note" lol. Idk but i started laughing really hard when i read that part. Trading bubbles for butch, surrender the booty! Lol so funny. Play on words "best booty ever". And then Buttercups sexy little tease at the end. Omg, priceless. I thought you were gonna do another animal, so pirate threw me off. This was the best one. Lol thanks for that. Hahaha
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 3/26
hahahaha! He doesnt think being a dog is so bad anymore. Lol. I used to shower with my dog when he was a puppy. He hated when i went to the bathroom unless i let him come with.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26
hahahaha! He's totally thinking he's having a catgirl fantasy right now. Lol
Aliali1233-pbg chapter 3 . 3/7
"Best booty ever!"
OMG HELP ME I'M DYING!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 1/30
I didn't quite get the first chapter, but the second and third? GOLDEN.
kinnie.may chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
HILARIOUS.

A perfect crescendo in comedy, perfect.

Good job matey!
Calliecature chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
i can feel my eyes widening in the process and my brows knitting in confusion as i reread the first chapter.

what on earth did i just read?
lanagon59 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
...wait what?
That was awesome.
I'm SO confused.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Please more. Please?
I really want to see Brick Fancies Himself a Girl, and Boomer Fancies Himself a Spy, and Butch Fancies Buttercup a Princess. PUUULLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ !
FyeChild chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Oh my gosh, sooo cute and soooo funny! I can't stop laughing and grinning!
Be-U-tiful chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I always love your writing(: and this really made me smile so I thank you(:
Dellanotte chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
... What the high-flying Hell? This... well... is probably one of the most original crack fics I've ever seen! Is there some theory that Chemical X makes these kids' brains degrade or something, or are we not supposed to try making sense of this?

Surprisingly, though, my favorite part was the chapter titles. Cat... Dog... Pirate. I think my cackling broke the sound barrier for the sheer, nonsensical (yet relevant, in its own twisted way) randomness of every other line. Blossom especially was great for a shocker, which only paved the way for the nonsense to come, though I have to ask...

1. Are these events regular enough to explain Utonium's speed for the alcohol?

2. Do the boys ever have days like this?

3. Are these chronological?

Anywhoo, thanks for the laughs!

Ara.
Anonymous Fan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lol, very funny, but seriously I hate the 'mitts' instead of hands thing, like cant we just IMAGINE they have hands, like their normal except for their powers, well its ok if you wanna be consistent, since I've ignored it most of the time, I'll continue doing that, ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO CONTINUE MORE THAN HUMAN, cause I LOVE IT, and i had a weird notion to make Brick almost fall off his chair when Blossom does the dance by Alicia? (the short dress an all) and later get teased by it, and pratically eyebeam the girl who was teasing him's hair, a few days after the performance. I KNOW THIS IS AWFULLY LONG!