Reviews for An alternate dimension
kikigraysonwest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Happy dance
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
Luv ur story please update soon! Thanks snukems
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
It looks like its been a while since you updated. I hope you do. I have enjoyed it. :) Please Update. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
am chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
" I am finishing this story. I don't care how many people don't care about it; it's just awful to have an unfinished story sitting on your account." What ever happened to that, dudette! -sobs- You abandoned (?) us. -sobs even more- I really love your story and I hope you continue it soon. I hope even more that the only reason why you're not updating this is because you don't have time or because you ran out of ideas, but not because you decided to leave it. -chokes- I'm sorry, I'm drowning myself here with my tears, so I'll finish here. Hope to read of you soon. √Ďam.
Creepy Girl chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
Why don't you update? D: I love this story, please, please update TTwTT I beg you!
Alex Tsukino chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
I love this story
IReallyDon'tKnow chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
(I may be a little crazy just now, so, sorry) I LOVE THE STORY!_
*clears troat* sorry, is just that i love the plot, and how you are developing it, poor Gar though :( . Anyway, keep it up please :)
thesoniczone11 chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Yes! This story is being continued!
teentitanslover3 chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
r u going to put more chapters? 'cause if you do make it be alot of richard/kori, okay
Romance addict 16 chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
YAY! You updated! If you couldn't tell I was very excited...hehe... Anyway this was a great chapter you haven't lost your touch, I can't wait to see how you'll progress...if you do but this was great! Thanks :)
FrivolousFlare chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Yay, you're carrying on with it! :D Awesome, loved it, sorry I can't be more descriptive; I'm practically dead on my feet.

Keep Writing! xx
Michelle Anders chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
Mother Of Teen Titans FanFiction...

YOU UPDATED!

Oh Darling, you don't know how surprised and happy I am! Wuwu:D

Update Soon!

- M.A.
thesoniczone11 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
I wonder how Kitten and Fang are going to react to Date with Destiny...
GIRLWONDER chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
ssssssooooo cooollll look im abusing the use of letters too
GIRLWONDER chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
I liked Rachel's sarcastic line at the end that was funny