Reviews for SMST 27: The Fantastic Sailor Moon!
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Nice work on this update like always!

Tristar chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
if I understand right at this moment in Marvel 616 universe it's become a fatal three way war(Soon to be free for all) between Norman and His so called hero's vs. Doom, Vs. the real hero's.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
That was funny, and liked the idea of them picking on Reed as the Mole Man whupped his butt, LOL.
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!

Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Neat, and a fun part here, from Usagi and Ranma and thier time, to the Four and their infernal bicering, and a cliffie too, should be fun to see who might end up rescuing the two.
Tristar chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
wahoo King Ghidorah's ugly western cousin king ugly! lol sorry when someone mentions three heded monster three monsters come to mind. King Ghidorah for obvious reasons then Godzilla(not as the monster only because he's somewhere nereby when the king is around usaully to put the so called 'King' in his place) the third monster I think of is mecha King Ghidorah(Hybrid organic verison the one made from Ghidorah's corpse not the fully robotic replica).

so usagi and ranma created a rainbow lol. Light and water equals Rainbow! and evaporation...

sorry sorry sometimes I can't help myself if I'm guessing correctly this is the first appearence of Mole man.
cabrera1234 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
i will make you my wives says the mole man with a pervert smile.

NOT ON YOUR LIFE! yelled sue and usagi force to were skimpy weedings dreses.
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Good work on this update as always!

AshK1980 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Nice work on this update as always! Sorry it took so long for the review.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Excellent start to what looks to be an excellent story!
KPheonix chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Strange, vewy vewy stwange. Originally, you had Usagi protect Ranma from cosmic radiation and all Usagi had to deal with was a cosmic power boost.

I'll keep reading and find out how this goes. One more thing, what is the deal with Valerie and two dads? Reed and Victor
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Oh boy, so guessing the Mole Man is coming up next time? Will be fun to see that, as well as seeing how the different changes went there, though I wish Usagi would take Doom out hard, so maybe the egocentric idiot might think thrice next time he tries something like that.
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
thanks for the two updates
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Great section here, and LOL'd when I saw all the heroes and villains in the class there, and could just imagine the reunion if they had one.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Nice, and again, looks like the two of them not taking more permanent methods comes back to bite them, though I understand about Genshin, and the web of time thingy, so, will be curious about what all they tell Valerie, who seems to be a bit jealous of Usagi as most people who are attracted to either of them.