Reviews for Secret Life Of Bees: Memories Of Deborah
randomreviewer chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
very very very well written no grammatical errors true to Sue Monk Kidd's style
cute-cam chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
amazing... fits perfect with the book.

except for t-ray showing an actual small bit of love for lily.
past decembers chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was amazing.

Great job; keep it up! (:

-Bridgit
EVERanOptimist chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh my God. This is incredible! It's such a beautiful, sad fanfic. Poor Lily. It makes you feel so bad for T-Ray despite everything that happened in the book. Amazing job.

*ever*
YDKWITA-DY chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i thought it was great. the ending was beautiful (i dont know anyother word to descride it). now that you have changed my heart, sympathy goes out to T-Ray
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
ILTS ( I love that story)
toffeecatcher31 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was really good. I loved it!
Tak the Wonder chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hey there. I really am glad that you even tried to write a fanfic about this book/movie. I would like to be your beta in the future because I know what your going through by just starting out on fanfiction. I really love the book and I love to encourage you in your writing and make this small pocket of Fanfiction more popular.

I really like what you've started with.
T.Bumblebee chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was amazing I actually feel some sympythy for now!
Jenny Lange chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
WOW! All i gotta say is that this is AMAZING! I know you wrote this in 2009 and I just found it now, so I have no idea if you still write and all but I loved this FanFic about The Secret Life of Bees! I just had to read it for school and this totally is the emotion that i felt while reading it! Like even the cussing and all. Awesome Job!
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow you are such a good writer! I loved it!

I think you did a wonderful job at portraying how T. Ray was feeling in those moments.

Keep writing! :)
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow...very well thought out. Not a single thing out of place or any OOC, it's just absolutely...wow. Great job.
Jenny Joker chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You did such a wonderful job with this, and I could really see it happening in the movie :)
Music nerd101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Absolutely brilliant!
wordsmithie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
OH MY GOSH! that was so INTENSE! you did an awesome job. i LOVED it. you captured t. ray's character very well. i loved that book and your fanfic did not disappoint. great job!