Reviews for Musings
That was...surprising.
123leyang321 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
awn, that was so cute!

I loved it!

I didn't thought this was an AerrowPiper fanfic only because you said "can you guess the pairing?" in the summary.

If you didn't, I confess I would think about the wrong pairing. xD

great job.
thegalaxsea chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ha ha ha! This was an awesome Radarr and Stalker Chicken story! I really thought it was an Aerrow and Piper fic. Great job! I loved the ending.
Anne chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that was adorable! Great job! Great job!
i can't be bothered logging in chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
hi! its me from before, i submitted a review for your fic "prisoner" - which on a scale of one to ten, i give that an awesome! hahaha, a finn line.

anyway, i intially thought this was aerrow and piper, then finn and piper, but it turns out its radarr and his lovely chicken!

great job, you made me lol (:

xoxo
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Awesome! I love'd it!
wtfoctagon chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
WHOAH. AHAHAHA. AHA. HA.

I thought that was Aerrow for a second. XD Grat humor.
She who must not be named chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Seriously, I thought it was going to be about Aerrow and Piper. AH HA... I was wrong...

AND EDDIE IF YOU'RE READING THIS!

MANY MANY GIRLS HAVE INSULTED TWILIGHT! I, FOR ONE, SAY IT'S A HORRIBLE BOOK... SO DO MY (some...) FRIENDS!

FACT:

Most people either HATE Twilight or LOVE Twilight. I know a couple who don't really care...

Fans of Twilight... stop being fans of Twilight and MOVE ON!
Untoldtitan27 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
To tell you the truth I though that it was aerrow.

Laterz,

Luna
WhispertheWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love it! Absolutely love it. I burst out laughing at the end. Never saw THAT one coming. I'm a big Radarr fan, so this is right up my ally!
Eddie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
at first i thought u were talking about aerrow and cyclonis but im like no way. But it kinda makes sence cause how does she always know where i am (constant talon raids)Planning to get away from her (she's trying to kill me) Taken down the dark ace but cowardly to her (on her skimmer) It kinda makes sense but radarr and the chicken make even more sense. Oh and 2 more thing (i mean 3 more things(srry im to lazy to hit backspace))1 Thanks For including me 2 Aerrow is my favorite 3 i do not know how a girl could ever insult twilight like that(i think u just made history)
Cowgirls Angel Rita chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
aw. so cute. i one shot about raddar and his beloved chicken! awesome.

don't ya just luv raddar? the poor little guy goes throught so much in episodes 16, 18, and 35. (first ones that came to my head...)

keep writing,

cowgirls angel rita
Pascy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lol i was expecting another aerrowxpiper fic but that was totally unexpected radarrxchicken good story