Reviews for I Remember
Lupi-wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Aww, this was so sweet.
angelinegaskill chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww... That was really sweet!
TheReader321 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Quite adorable, anyways, that was a great story, and fantastic writing.
Hawka chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was absolutely adorable, and so touching. It's hard to find really good brother/sister relationship stories on here but this was amazing.
MunchkinsNarglesandLuna chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aww this made me cry. I have been looking for a story the shows the brother/sister relationship with Lily and James and this is perfect and I'm crying. Ahhhhh. I hate you. ( just kidding) I love the pairings btw. Rose/Lorcan Alice/Lysander and all the rest. I also love all the baby names, especially Kent James Malfoy.
thearcherballet chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
*creys*
Lady Loophole chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This. Was. So. Bloody. Awesome. I actually cried a little. And I don't cry much. It was just so touching. You're a great writer.
Maddelynn Sky chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
:( little siblings grow to fast. This brought tears to my eyes, I live this
harrypotterforeverx chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
beautiful :) would you be able to write one of the family series with james p. and lily luna based on slytherin's potte?
Princesschloe72 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I sobbed during this! Your an amazing writer!(:
Username is a work in progress chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
:o i cried the whole time, and I NEVER cry... As in, NEVER... Remember your biggest fan(me) when you get famous.
Huntress3419 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This story is amazing! I don't really know how to describe this story.. It's like the best one in the world, like probably even better than JK Rowlings! I love the new view on James, this is exactly how he should be, I am a HUGE fan of ur other story, SLytherins Potter, but I think this story takes the top. I think I almost cried a couple times in this. This story is do achingly and heartbreakingly beautiful. Ur a great writer, so keep on writing. Who knows, maybe one day a best seller we see in a bookstore will he yours:) I also particularly love this one because there's no swearing:) a suggestion for ur story, Slytherins Potter is that u should make her make up with her brothers again. Maybe they will realize what gits they are. Please?
speedsONEandONLY chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
do you even know how many times i had to fight off tears?

im still fighting them.

but dont worry,

its all happy tears:')
BTRlove18 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww! Sweetest story ever 3 I loved the ending sentence! A job well done :)
Lalalawhatever chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was wonderful! :D I just about cried at the end and I never cry!

Amazing.