Reviews for Darrin in Toyland
fillesauvage chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
OMG how cute please update please
BrittanyP chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I like Tinkerbell and Endora in same story
mizreader chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Its like Toy Story meets Bewitched!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Started out seemingly nice but ended in confusion. There were too much back and forth between scenes and the story wasn't following the same pattern. For example Maurice needed was to change weasel back to a policeman the cartoons that were brought to life still were running around while the town sons and the Yates were there,and endora and Maurice seemed to be at the Stephens house for the first time that morning although the story shows that they have been their several times. And what will happen to baby elezabeth will she find her parents will she be given up for adoption or will the Stephens adopt her and raised her has their own? Finish the story and make me the happy.
Carolina Summer chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
LOLOLOLOL. When are you gonna update this thing again? I love it!
Vee22 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
An absolutely hilarious chapter! I loved it. ) Everyone sounds very much in character.

There are a few spelling mistakes and/or typos that could've been avoided with proofreading. However, it's a great story so far and I look forward to reading the next chapter when you have time to update. )
Arfies chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Is this a Bewitched Fan Fiction Contest submission? If so, just add "BFFCS" to the description. Thanks!