Reviews for The Mythical Creature's Guide to Living
chemistrykim chapter 2 . 7/16
Leah and her rock... I read a oneshot not sure who wrote it with Leah wanting to imprint on a rock.. hahahah
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 7/16
I'm excited for the next chapters... and there's more blackwater fics you wrote...
95Echelon chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Perfection.
You make BD suck several times less.
You should give yourself candy and awards and more candy.
95Echelon chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
God, you're perfect. Let me have your (metaphysical) babies.

[Don't freak tho. It's just really hard to find a good Leah.]
95Echelon chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Fairly certain insecticoid isn't a word, but this is so snarky and wonderful and Leah-esque, I'm just fully gonna go with it.
Weave the Magic chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
Hilarious! I've read this numerous times, and it never failed to make me laugh. Hahaha!
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Enjoyed it, Leah was fun, Jake was perfect. Billy hysterical. Rosalie's bet re: February is enticing. Definitely planning to read the next story. Totally agree Nessie imprint in BD was god-awful.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Love it. Love the rock throughout, even though it doesn't have cable. Love Charlie who has to be deliberately tuning them out. Love that Jake is so cool, he knows the honest wreck that is Leah and still wants her.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
The end was lovely, Quil, Embry and a Leah willing to kiss Jake on the porch.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
I bet you got reviews for this chapter back then, look at them now! Of course vampires hoard, they have time, money, space...who knew they were so sentimental?
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
'Well of burning hatred that is me', great writing, great character description. Glad she is giving Jake a chance.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Sam attacked first, right? And stacked Leah? Not right.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
What is happening with Leah that Carlisle is taking blood? Boy, is she pissed at Jake!
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Emily hasn't returned the shirt or the boyfriend yet. Oh Leah. So Jake is hiding behind his Dad's hunt for a daughter - in - law. Interesting, cute.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
"How boring the last 400 years have been". So true, haven't we wondered what they do all the time? High school and TV!