Reviews for Innocence And Truth
Denzi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
FFFF 3 TuT So cute. I agree that they need much more love OTL Good job 3
Maggie094 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
hmmm if u like sea-kun paired with latvia, i wrote a fic about them. you can be the first to review if u want.

this story was so cute!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
D'aw! :) so cute!
stripess chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
F this was adorable 3 And I agree that this pairing deserves way more love. Haha, why do I always like the once-pedoish relationships? (Turkey/Greece, Spain/Romano) Once I get better at drawing Turkey I'll draw some Turkey/Greece fluff.
Your Lucky Star chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was so F-ing... CORNCAKE! That was ... luved it.

~Lucksta ;D
fawnadon chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Aw, so cute~ 3

I love how you wrote this. 8D

And man, I know what you mean. I wish these guys got to be in the spotlight more often. Ungh~ love them soso much.

*is a Turkey/Greece whore* xD
Lady Lorelai chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
*draws pepper spray out of pocket*

lol, just kidding -

In fact, even with the coughpedocough scene, it was so cute! *w*

They do deserve more love!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was cute~ Even if slightly pedo... TurkeyxGreece needs more love ;_;

I was writing some TurkeyxGreece fluff... Which hopefully won't turn into rape... OTL Somehow that always seems to happen when I write them :"D *stares at half finished fics...* Well, I'm pretty sure it won't become rape this time :"D
xnteax chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
YAY! One of the few fics where this pairing does not involve rape! So sweet. So... undeniably cute! I would draw you some stuff, but my art skills are crap, to be precise. And I'm awful at writing fluff.
Madam Oz chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
very nice!

I adore SadiqxHeracles.

I like how you have them both in a loving relationship, not the usual lovehatexlovehate relationships there usually in.

Anyways, I hope to see more from you about this couple soon!

: D
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
lol kinda cute. a bit creepy with the child-Greece thing, but I kinda understand it and i do love this pairing