Reviews for Dry Eyes
mic20sonic20 chapter 1 . 8/27
Kyaaaaaaa simplemente lo ame es enserio lo ame con mi vida
iTand chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Fantastic story, it's a shame you ended it
Forru chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved reading this so so so much!

I really like how you went back and forth between past and present, and seeing their bond grow between the two times was just ADORABLE beyond words to me. One sentence that struck me(well a lot did but this one was by far my favorite of the batch) was the one saying they weren't meant to be a couple, but at the same time they were perfect together. It is so true with Colm and Neimi, because they appear the best of friends, but there are so many moments hinting they could easily become a couple, if both people were to comply.

ColmXNeimi has to be one of my favorite pairings for FE:SS. And it just so happens every pairing I like from the start, without even knowing it, is one of the less popular ones. Just goes to show my luck, haha. I seriously love this, really great work!
Thunderscourge chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was a well written and cute story. It wasn't to long as to drag on and it was long enough to constitute a good fic. Nice job writing Colm and Neimi :)
EsperSY chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awww...this is one of the most amazing fics I have read!

I very much like how you put EVERYTHING in place SO perfectly! I enjoy your writing here, and lmao, I can imagine Colm's funny purse-lips face. XD

Thank you SO MUCH for writing this, its simply wonderful! :3 So going to my fave. _

I'm gonna re-read this later when I have a bf. XDD *likes to cry and act exactly like Neimi*
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aww, another really sweet story. I love your characterization and balance between flashbacks and present time. Really nicely done. There is definitely not enough Colm/Neimi out there.

A couple things though: Watch for dialogue paragraph breaks - this may be FF's formatting fault and not yours, but I noticed a couple places where different characters speak, but there's no paragraph break. Also, in your dialogue, make sure it stays consistent with the time period - for instance, back in the theoretical time when FE takes place, they don't use "hot" like we do today.

But your writing and characterization are really suberb. Your stories are long and thorough without being boring. Thanks again for teh great read :)

- Kitty
SniperGYS chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yaay and Yes! FF need more Neimi and Colm fics, too bad i don't have a good idea for one... i began to think in something... anyway...

Great fic, very very good! mmm... sorry if i don't write a lot, my english is very bad :/

But love your fic, i add it to my favorites :D
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love you so much for writing some of the only Neimi/Colm fics out there! The 'bestest biffle for life' part made me laugh out loud. Love it, and I'm going to read a' these now. )
Laritsa chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Uhmm... ¿What should I say?... I can't write on english XD But I like the script and you're right, there are very few fanfics of Neimi-Colm as well of Joshua-Natasha (I'm fan of this two pairing). If you can traslate, I'll write on spanish, it's more... easy.

Estaba buscando historias de varios personajes y recordé a Colm, creí que no encontraría pero vi esta y... me encantó Es la primera que leo tuya (No tengo cuenta) pero si sigues escribiendo, te seguiré leyendo. Tienes buenas ideas pero la verdad, no puedo darte una critica correcta porque no tengo idea de la ortografia, gramatica o alguna cosa del inglés, asi que solo diré que sigas escribiendo. Por cierto, si puedes escribir de Joshua y Natasha, te lo agradeceria mucho
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Damn no smut! lol ;)

Very very nice...I want to write a smut neimi colm kinda story...But I never have enough ideas. One of these days though! :D

Write more neimixcolm fluff :D I'll read it :)