Reviews for Treading Water
apocalyptico-89 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
This is an interesting story i like read more you brought out everybodys emotions.
Patrickov chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I'd say this is more of TxH than AxS (The main event is not about them anyway). Neatly written, and funny twist for Rei's reaction to the lecture and Gendo's appearance. Both parts worth some humor kudos.
Forever Rahhel chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Why do I think that these settled one of my fetishs?

Nice story.

Keep it up.
ComboBreaker chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
That was really good! Nice job!
Sun S. Li chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
I really liked this one. i couldnt understand it for a while but i finally caught on. it was funny with just a hint of a nesscary plot. I really do wish you would tie up some loose ends. 9 out of 10. Sayonara
Dar Sel'La chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
I like Rei's last comment on bananas, had to stop reading for a bit to catch my breath after laughing too hard. Mostly at the thought of it comming from Rei. Ahh, a non-bastard Gendo, at least in admiting things to himself. Good story, and hey, it wouldnt be Auska if she didnt fly off the handle occasionaly.
Shinji Langley chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
Wow, can't believe I missed reading this all this time. I really liked it, good drama with the occasional humor bit to keep things from growing too angsty, very good indeed.

A couple words you used confused me, but I also realize there was somewhat of a language barrier for you to deal with when you made this. Even so you did a heck of a good job. :)
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Wasn't expectin that lol, good job here
flitwick chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
Yay, happy ending! The story progressed well, but there were a couple "loose threads" due to rough transition. Other than that, I enjoyed how you brought out what Rei was thinking (although she may have been more logical than philosophical).
DeathWalker chapter 3 . 11/26/2002
Not bad, but try to remeber. Gendo has no feelings, he is a bastard and cool as hell!

every thing else was good :)
Shinji-Ikari-2040 chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
"Here! Let's share this banana." LMAO!

good i liked it alot

but what ever happened to that girl that kensuke saw?
Chibi-Yukito chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
OMG! That was soooo sweet! And Gendo actually smiled! That was a really good ending,
Chibi-Yukito chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
OMG! that was good, heaps good, keep at it
Phoenix in Flames chapter 3 . 7/22/2002
wow, nice story!

I think I missed what the secret was...

*troubled*

anyway, I especially like how you wrapped it up. _
Hiryu Kaga chapter 3 . 6/14/2002
Wow... I relly like A/S stories, and you're high on my list of the best A/S writers. Keep up the good work.

And the banana jokes are great! ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »