Reviews for Fake Empire
cvegaa chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
Please update! I know it’s been a while but I just discovered it and loved it so much. You’re such a great writer!
Riclynshea1 chapter 28 . 9/22/2017
I come back to this story every year or so in hopes that it's been finished... it's still one of my favorites to this day.
masteroflaughter chapter 28 . 6/6/2017
Wow, what an amazing story. They aren't exactly the CB that we know and love but they're still them. You made me feel so many emotions and you drew me into the story so much that I couldn't stop reading. Even though this may never be finished I feel blessed to have even read this far and I know that even though there would be bumps in the road, they're meant for eachother. Thank you for all your hard work!
Comeforth18 chapter 24 . 3/28/2017
Sorry but wtf are you playing at? you can't do this to us
MeganJanes chapter 28 . 3/26/2017
One time I remember big news made rounds when you posted something on twitter saying that you didn't forget Fake Empire and going to continue... I was absolutely elated. But... nothing. God, I wish you could find the inspiration again. I lost count on which time I just reread this fic and it's still the only one that makes me truly feel... The world you created sound truthful, the characters you created are so beautifully complex and Chuck and Blair's story is just magically crafted. Dark waters that feels oh so good to lose yourself in, when you're reading it. You might have family, children now, it's been 6 years after all, whole bunch of problems, but I just pray that one day you'll sign in here again, reread your own work and decide not to abandon your characters, that you beautifully created, and us all that still swimming in these dark waters only with no direction anymore. It really feels painful.
Comeforth18 chapter 9 . 3/22/2017
please please please please please please please please please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

and a million times more please update this FIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!111
Golnaz chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
You know im disapointed in u so badly and i donot even know you. I love yr wrighting and yr fics fake Empaire and u were mine were some of my faves and keep comeing back to read them becouse l love them and i check to see if you had updated or 'T UPDATE and it kills me plz,l am begging u .finish what u started.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/16/2017
And they were of
That is what i am left wit after 28 chaps. Really nice I HOP U R DEAD and that is the resaon u did not finish dis fic. If not i hope u get reinspaired and fucking finish what u started.
BTW: i love yr work and wish there was more of it.
Comeforth18 chapter 10 . 3/8/2017
UR KILLING ME HERE PLEASE IF YOUR NOT GONNA UPDATE CAN I AT LEAST UPDATE FOR YOU. I'M BEGGING YOU WE ALL NEED THIS FIC!
Comeforth18 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Its been six years dude beg u update
karensmith chapter 28 . 2/8/2017
I know it's been years, but just re-read this story because of how much I loved it.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2017
I hope one day you come back and finish this masterpiece xo
Guest chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
NOOO! I wish you'd finished this :(( Fell in love with the first chapter and I got so hooked xx Please come back
Kay chapter 28 . 8/25/2016
this is the third time i'm readina this. It is so beautifully written. I cried and felt the emotions of the story at every turn. Excellent excellent work
pinnyyoung88 chapter 28 . 8/18/2016