Reviews for Fake Empire
Roxy54 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
So, I just read this and You Were Mine and I loved it. I enjoyed your take on Chuck and the Bass family and I can't wait for an update. After reading both stories I really love the way you make Chuck and Blair completely different in both of them. Your writing is brilliant and your stories as you know are some of the best on the site. I know you have said that your life has been overtaken writing briefs but I ask on behalf of myself and the numerous other people who read your stories to please continue to write both of them. They are addicting and they make up for the fact that the writing of Chuck and Blair on the show for the last two seasons was awful. Hopefully, you will or have built a brief bank and writing your briefs will get easier. Being an attorney is very demanding, it can consume you if you let it and as I said before it can suck all of your creativity right out of you. I'm glad that you are refusing to let to let that happen. I look forward to your next update. Thanks for writing, it is appreciated more than you know.
Leia chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
(ops pressed send by mistake) I'll continue, there is so much to explore where you let off like how will Chuck handel being in a relationship and how can Blair trust him when it comes to sex after him spoiling her debute.. And Nate and Serena what'll happen to them? Pleease find the inspiration to finnish this story you are a
Leia chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
I have reread this story so many times and I love it! It's absolutely the best fanfic-story I have read (and I have read a LOT). I was sooo happy when I saw that you had updated your other story (wich is also really good) cause it gave me hope that you would finnish this one. There is still a
Ulrikke1994 chapter 28 . 1/28/2013
Are you going to update this story?
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
Hands down the most fascinating and intriguing story here.I love how you psychologically analyze each individual character thus justifying their actions.I doubt whether you will ever again grace us with an update but I'm thankful that I've read such a beautiful piece of literature!you're far beyond simple fanfiction!
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
This is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. The plot is new and exciting, the writing quality is fantastic, the characters are pretty ic even though its AU. Perfection. I really, really, really hope you chose to continue it.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
Why did you stop writing ?
goldennyc chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
the fic is amazing! since the last update was in '11 I'm guessing it's finished, but I had a great time reading it :) thank you so much, I really enjoyed this!
Jen chapter 28 . 1/5/2013
Please continue this story, i have a really hard time finding good stuff to read and your writing is just really good and i really wish you'd come back and finish it...

The story is so different and captivating.
mytiffany chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Happy new year!
Come here to inform you that one of my wishes this year is to see you update this fantastic fic! Yes, I know I sound so desperate right now : but I don't care:-P totally understand you are very busy since you still have to go to college, but just hope you can update your fic ASAP! 3
Lissi213 chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
great chapter:)
Amy chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Just reread all 28 chapters and they're even better than I remember from reading them over a year ago now. Still holding out hope that you'll come back and add to this at some point but, even as it is right now, Fake Empire is definitely the most perfect fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you so very much for everything!
chairtomytable chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
I'm willing to sell my soul to the devil (or chuck bass, which is totally fine - in fact why don't we just give it to chuck i wouldn't mind that at all tbqh) for another chapter.
xoxo S chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
Okay so I know it's been over a year since you updated but you have to finish the story. It's so good :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
Please update ! This is my favorite story and I've reread it a billion times and I'm dying to know how it carries on from here and of course how it ends ! Please finish the story !
2,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »