Reviews for Fake Empire
havefaithoralotofmimosas chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I have been reading a lot of the reviews and your author notes as I re-read FE and how passionate you were about this story and clear you are about CB and how well you know them which is clear in every word of this story... it just makes me want to say to you, BEG you really, to please please remember how you felt about FE. Since your readers havent heard from you in so so long we dont know how you feel right now and where FE is going, which countless people completely ADORE.

To put it in short, the writers of S3 and INFINITELY more S4 and 5 do not know CB whatsoever and the writers of S1 and 2 would never for a second do a percent of the trash they did, so PLEASE please dont let those writers affect you, it would kill me if they did. In short this is how I view all of the trash on GG in S4 and 5. And what the writers of S1 and 2 did and what EL did with that is PHENOMENAL and absolutely incredible. As is what you write here, which is of the same scale. After the endless, immense dissapointment of the show FE is like everything that should have been after S2. It is so so immensely important to so many people who loved S1 and 2, PLEASE NEVER STOP.
havefaithoralotofmimosas chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Your writing is PHENOMENAL in this piece because you understand the real CB so so well. Please please do come back. The show was a black, filthy abyss after S2 and an infinite amount of people who loved the real CB and GG S1 and 2 were left nowhere after S2... your writing is adored because of this and missed endlessly. And valued very very much. PLEASE write CB forever, even if you are busy and have to take sometimes long breaks, just to let us know you are around and arent going anywhere would mean the world.
So many people would be loyal to your writing and be willing to wait because of the depths you touch in FE.
havefaithoralotofmimosas chapter 27 . 2/24/2013
I DESPERATELY hope this is simply the beginning of this. It feels like it and it is all incredible. Everything up to here feels just like the build up to the most incredible part, the relationship itself. How they mature and evolve and what happens WITHIN the relationship, when they finally have it. Just awesome. Beginning to become infinitely more incredible.
pLei4fun chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
Please come back to this story and finish it! :)
Anna chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely fantastic! I feel like I'm watching chuck and Blair fall In love all over again! When will the next chapter be up?
Roxy54 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
So, I just read this and You Were Mine and I loved it. I enjoyed your take on Chuck and the Bass family and I can't wait for an update. After reading both stories I really love the way you make Chuck and Blair completely different in both of them. Your writing is brilliant and your stories as you know are some of the best on the site. I know you have said that your life has been overtaken writing briefs but I ask on behalf of myself and the numerous other people who read your stories to please continue to write both of them. They are addicting and they make up for the fact that the writing of Chuck and Blair on the show for the last two seasons was awful. Hopefully, you will or have built a brief bank and writing your briefs will get easier. Being an attorney is very demanding, it can consume you if you let it and as I said before it can suck all of your creativity right out of you. I'm glad that you are refusing to let to let that happen. I look forward to your next update. Thanks for writing, it is appreciated more than you know.
Leia chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
(ops pressed send by mistake) I'll continue, there is so much to explore where you let off like how will Chuck handel being in a relationship and how can Blair trust him when it comes to sex after him spoiling her debute.. And Nate and Serena what'll happen to them? Pleease find the inspiration to finnish this story you are a
Leia chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
Hi,
I have reread this story so many times and I love it! It's absolutely the best fanfic-story I have read (and I have read a LOT). I was sooo happy when I saw that you had updated your other story (wich is also really good) cause it gave me hope that you would finnish this one. There is still a
Ulrikke1994 chapter 28 . 1/28/2013
Are you going to update this story?
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
Hands down the most fascinating and intriguing story here.I love how you psychologically analyze each individual character thus justifying their actions.I doubt whether you will ever again grace us with an update but I'm thankful that I've read such a beautiful piece of literature!you're far beyond simple fanfiction!
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
This is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read. The plot is new and exciting, the writing quality is fantastic, the characters are pretty ic even though its AU. Perfection. I really, really, really hope you chose to continue it.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
Why did you stop writing ?
goldennyc chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
the fic is amazing! since the last update was in '11 I'm guessing it's finished, but I had a great time reading it :) thank you so much, I really enjoyed this!
Jen chapter 28 . 1/5/2013
Please continue this story, i have a really hard time finding good stuff to read and your writing is just really good and i really wish you'd come back and finish it...

The story is so different and captivating.
mytiffany chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Happy new year!
Come here to inform you that one of my wishes this year is to see you update this fantastic fic! Yes, I know I sound so desperate right now : but I don't care:-P totally understand you are very busy since you still have to go to college, but just hope you can update your fic ASAP! 3
2,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »