Reviews for Fake Empire
miazmija chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Downright AWESOME! It's so fun and fresh and different from the usual fanficks and soo addicting that I can't stop myself. And the nicknames are unusual yet fitting.

Just saying Thak You for showing this to us.

Keep writing!

Kisses
Madeleinex chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
LOVE this :)

I seriously can't get enough! I will be awaiting eagerly for the next update as you've built it up into something FANTASTIC so I am impatient to read all the drama to come :)

Carter is awesome, I know I'm probably not meant to think so but I do :P He's hilarious and a complete sleaze and I love him for it. I like the way you write him as the bad boy you're NOT meant to like without overexaggerating him into a ridiculous villain.

Nate is sweet and Dan's alright, although I think there're more of their characters to see. I know they're all a bit in love with Serena but hopefully that won't destroy Blair's confidence because that's the WORST.

I LOVE the Alice moniker, I think it's ingenious and cute and funny and I love it :D

As for Chuck...GOD he's irresistable. And still super mysterious! I'm a little surprised that he still hasn't made a move - the kiss on the forehead and everything...I don't know, it kind of reminded me of Edward Cullen. And I like Twilight, but Chuck Bass is NOT an Edward Cullen! I like the slightly different way you're portraying him, but I would suggest you include a little more innuendos, a few more sarcastic comments, a few more Waldass quick-witted exchanges. Just so that Chuck doesn't lose his womanising bad-boy side - it's one of his best ones! With all of Serena's warnings, I simply keep wishing for more evidence of that kind of bad behaviour. After all, you can't reform if you were never bad in the first place!

Really enjoying this! Hope you find the time to update soon!

Maddy x
D chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
pretty cool!
bettybops89 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
hey!your story is my new favourite one!good job! ;) keep updating,please! :D
calliope26 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
This is brilliant! I'm so excited for the rest of this story, and I'm loving the quick updates. ;)
flipped chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
i just can't help jumping on the inside after every chapter. i love the subtle moves. chuck and blair are just sexy like that, and bittersweet too.
Ruby the Cat chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Love the nicknames for everyone! They're a bit unorthodox but they fit (superficially anyway because we all know Chuck DOES have a heart-in an universe, LOL). I love how you included Poppy Lifton and even Gabriel in this story! And their roles are love. I'm guessing Hercules is Gabriel and H.C is Dan? Don't know what H.C stands for, though. Jane Eyre is Vanessa? LOL at Victrola being called "Merlin's tower." I just love love love this story! It's an awesome world. And I love SB's friendship.
Krism chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
I was gonna wait just to have some fic to read tomorrow but I couldnt help myself at all and had to read as soon as I saw it! I loved this chapter so much, I cannot wait for Barcelona and I love how you have Blair approaching this and Chuck so mysterious. Great writing, love it.
abelard chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Yes! B. is on her way! I hope she schools them and makes them drool. I admit I'm dying to get to know wth C. is thinking, he's so mysterious so far, but I guess we'll find out in one of the upcoming chapters. I love S. and B. together in this and am so glad S. is going along. Great! Can't wait for more of the sexy and smart B. we all know and love to come out in full force soon!
odyjha chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
So what? Does he like her? not like her? slowly liking her? ARG!
GGirl-CB4BW chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
loving this story!...loving the long eventfull chapters! Its so dark and different!

I love the fact that blair is so obsessed with chuck and chuck is so mysterious, aloof and apathetic to everything...you should definitely keep it like that for a while...especially their conversationless encounters...actions speak louder than words...the less they speak and the more they "do" during their encounters the better!

I would LOVE to see more scenes where blair just spys on chuck and he doesnt see her, or he does but doesnt let her realise that he knows...blair as a stalker would be so cool! (aslong as she doesnt date anyone else!) and please please please do not make their "first time" a remake of the limo scene from victor victrola (because im sure they'll sleep together right?) because its been done before in so many fanfics!

update soon!
Sara chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
can't wait for the next chapter! plz, don't keep us waiting too long!

-x-
chucklover chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I LOVE THIS! I wonder what the hell is going on with Chuck and leaving her like that on her front door though. And what is going on with Carter? Did Chuck suddenly have a word with him? Or is Carter merely a pawn in Chuck's plans for B? You must post soon so I can find it all out! )
3venst4r chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
thank you for updating so quickly!

I enjoyed reading this chapter. More CB interactions plus you added Dan too. :) Dan was really sweet here. Wonder what he will write about Blair on his little column.

I like that Blair got past her fairytale and delved more into understanding that Chuck is indeed a dark character. I'm interested to know what is Chuck's take on Blair but for now I'm enjoying Blair's point of view.

I certainly liked that Blair is back to her bitchy self especially with Georgie and Vanessa. Carter is not really my fave but he was needed here to move along the CB drama so he's good.

Really looking forward to the next chapter. thanks!
blair4eva chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Wow! Love it! so interesting and different and HOT! Please update soon! I would love to see more verbal between them the next time they meet! So excited!
2,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »