Reviews for Fake Empire
WisdomsDaughter-27 chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I'm in love... This story is magical.
WisdomsDaughter-27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Captivating introduction... Thumbs up!
hudberry chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
wow, this story is amazing! i just spent the last two days reading it, and I'm sad to find out is isn't finished :( I hope you do end up finishing this story some day :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/9/2015
It's been 4 years plz update
chuckblair chapter 28 . 2/10/2015
please come back :(
themightyeskimo42 chapter 28 . 2/6/2015
One of the best fanfics I have ever read-I doubt it will be updated again but I loved every word of it!
Red Ampersand chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
Please finish this story! :( Huhu! I need to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/14/2015
Update?!
eckomoon chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Aww, this is so heartbreaking. I'm reading this story for at least the 5th time and it still pulls me in and makes me stay up all night reading when i do. Do you still write? I'm still hoping you'll finish this story one day but I would love to read other stories from you, even if they aren't GG.
sublunar chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Please please please finish this story it is AMAZING! I am in AWE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
You need to finish this story
I'm not even kidding I've come across to many stories not continued and it makes me sick, especially when they can be novels like this one. It's amazing and you need to finish it. I'm gonna keep reveiwing and reviewing until you do lol. I understand why you maybe can't and it's been years but i can't give up hope this was the best story I've ever read and it means a lot to me...a lot! You might not see this but it has touched me and apparently thousands of others. You have so many supporters and you can't let them down. I also didn't study for any tests this week cuz of this story and if it isn't finished it will make those grades even worse feeling when they get back. I'm begging you to finish PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ️
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Pleaseee come back. xx
beautyinsleep chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
This is one of the most gripping and transporting stories I've ever read. I love it. I love this UES world you've (re)created, with Blair and Chuck and Serena and Nate-all flawed and imperfect but beautiful and wonderful nonetheless. I'm captivated and on the edge of my seat and moved to tears by this story. I know it's been more than a few years, but I hope one day you will continue this tragic yet hopeful journey of lovers and friends.
Kristina chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
I know it's been ages since you last updated this fic, but I just stumbled upon it a few weeks ago. I've been a fan of your work since Walkaway Joe and That was then is probably my all-time favourite NH fic. I really wish you'd finish this fic, because the way you portray CB is amazing. I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a try. ;)
gdaly chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow what a first chapter. It completely sucked me into the story. Amazing :))
Now I'm gonna go read the next one...
2,117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »