Reviews for Fake Empire
Katpeeta chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
What I really love about your story is that you have done full justice to chuck, he is supposed to be that mysterious guy and not that line that stupid giggly types other fan fictions have . I'm tending to love him more and more with every chapter. Your writing is amazing. Keep it up.
pocahontasneedsherjohnsmith chapter 28 . 12/28/2015
This is by far one of my absolute favourites and I read it a lot because I'm still not over CB. However I often see people saying that they're disappointed that it's unfinished. I genuinely never thought this was an incomplete story but I guess it is? I think it's beautiful as it is, but I would definitely welcome an update if you ever felt like it. Please never delete your stories because I went through some serious trauma when Noirreigne deleted many of hers.
Olivetree chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Loved this chapter! Awesome job!
Almaloney33 chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
So...Christmas is around the corner...feel like being Santa Claus this year and making all your devoted fans' wishes come true? We're all on the Nice list and desperately want the rest of this story.
There are some pretty amazing Chair fics out there but this is truly one of the best.
Really hoping you update soon :)
B chapter 28 . 10/4/2015
I know you havent updated in a while but please please please update at least one more chapter I've read these story for like 4 times and i just need more story like what happend at the end with all the carter chuck problem will they be friends again or carter just disapear also with georgina how is her reaction to the b and c news what dan writes and more important how does these dinner ends up. So please please reconcider updating these story there are many persons who also want an update
Yazmin 66 chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
Pleasssss update! I think this is the 9th time i read it, and its just as good every time. I love the way the characters each have a life of there own, I love Carter in this he's suddenly not just the bad guy, and I love the sort of family all five of them are together, pleassss update I want to see Serena and Nate together and Carter happy and Dan doing Dan like things hahaha. And the epic ness that is Chuck and Blair!
TheBookFairyXx chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
Sure it's been 4 years but I'm still gonna follow this story in the hopes that some day this masterpiece will be continued.

Please.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
Omg this story is amazing! I know you haven't updated it in some time but I really do hope you have some inspiration in the future to complete it.
watergirl1234 chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Hi! I know that its been awhile since the last update but I was wondering if there was a possibility of another chapter like an epilogue or just something as a conclusion or to continue the story. This story was absolutely amazing and I fell in love with Chuck and Blair all over again. So, I was just wondering if an update was a possibility because honestly that would be fantastic. This story is fantastic, so please don't give up on it and leave it without a conclusion.
Gellerg chapter 28 . 4/25/2015
I ve been reading this story for The 4th Time and I stil enjoy reading it. I really wish you Would continue it. Anyway, thank you for the nice hours we spend reading it.
WisdomsDaughter-27 chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I'm in love... This story is magical.
WisdomsDaughter-27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Captivating introduction... Thumbs up!
hudberry chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
wow, this story is amazing! i just spent the last two days reading it, and I'm sad to find out is isn't finished :( I hope you do end up finishing this story some day :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/9/2015