Reviews for Fake Empire
gdaly chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow what a first chapter. It completely sucked me into the story. Amazing :))
Now I'm gonna go read the next one...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Chuck is so cute I want to die! Why can't I be Blair?!
royalmush132 chapter 28 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god I love you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
MISS U MISS U MISS U. A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
COME BACK. MISS U.
PeacefullyJos chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
You don't understand. I need to see how this story ends. I just NEED to. This is wonderful and amazing and it's the best fucking story on fanfiction and it just HAS to be finished. You are an outstanding writer and I would pay to read your books. Honestly. This just needs to be finished. I'll send positive energy or something your way. This story is just... fucking awesome.
PeacefullyJos chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
This is amazing and I agree with you wholeheartedly on what you tell in the Author's note. Gossip Girl was a great show but it had the potential to be SO much more. Really amazing story, it moved me to tears.
PeacefullyJos chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I'm swooning right now. THIS is beautiful.
PeacefullyJos chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I love this story. So amazing. I truly love it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This is so fucking adorable and sexy and this story is fucking with my head. I'm supposed to be studying right now but I don't give a fuck, cause I gotta keep reading this. AMAZING STORY.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Oh God. This chapter, this story. I read it ages ago and today I though, yeah, why the fuck not? And I wasn't ready. I couldn't appreciate just how complex and excellently portrayed and just... GOOD this piece of fanfiction is. I couldn't, I just couldn't. I now can honestly say, I fucking appreciate this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Please please update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
JUST STUNNING
E chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
MISS U DESPERATELY, LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U AND PRAYING U WILL BE BACK IN THE COMING FEW MONTHS.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
:( NO NO NO... lol... please please come back and finish this story! Its so addicting I swear! I'm so upset its left unfinished and it looks like it has been for quit a while too... Please I beg you to come back and finish this! or if any other people might know if this story is found somewhere else possibly finished msg me please! Other then me being devastated that is isn't done that doesn't change the fact that this story is truly amazing! Loved every bit of it!
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »