Reviews for Fake Empire
joujoy chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
The ending is killing me. I'm not sure how many times I have read this fic, but I always come back to it! Love this.
Hannah chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
Where is the next chapter? Is this the last one?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
WOOOOOOOW
aliceeeebeth chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Every so often I remember how great this fic is and I always need more.
nromanovaa chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Hi! What happened to this story?! I don't want to say that I regret reading it, because I absolutely don't. But I regret that it's not finished, and that I'll have to quit binge-reading this story on account that it's not done. It's honestly on my list of top ten favorite stories I've ever read, I broke out my dusty ol' fanfiction account to comment on this. Is there a reason it was abandoned? :(
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
STUNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Pat chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
I hope someday you continue this story, despite having stopped over three years ago. It is amazing and I just finished reading it again for the second time. I first read it during the holiday season, so I figure I will make it an "every 6 month thing" to re-read. You captured such fantastic details about the characters and that is a rare skill. I was perusing FanFiction one day and came upon your story WITHOUT having ever watched or read Gossip Girl. I've heard about it, but never put it on my TV or opened a book...so I came to the GG universe through your fanfiction and that is how I was introduced to the characters. So, thank you!
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
So I've just retread this story for the third time. Each time I read it I find more to olive about it. I really do hope you continue it at some point. It's an amazing story. The first two times I read it, I didn't see all the under tones of the issues that are going on, but the way you slip them in there without being too obvious is amazing. Like, Blair's eating disorder. It's always been there, but it wasn't magnified. Kind of like how it would be if we were dealing with the real issue. And all of Chuck's issues. The under tones of this story is what makes it amazing. Please please continue this story at some point.
rawsunshine chapter 28 . 4/29/2014
I loved loved loved your story and am broken hearted that you have abandoned it, omg...I don't know what to do. You weaves such a beautiful story that kept the characters in their zone with gossip girl, but this story was so good. I just really fell deep into it. Thank you for what you did write, and good luck to you and your future!
Charlie chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
I made the stupid mistake of rereading your story, and now I'm heartbroken all over again that this ended this way. Is there any hope that you'll continue this? Bye the end, Gossip Girl was a bit of a train wreck, but this story reminds me of why I loved the pairing so much in the first place. Even if this is the end, kudos on this amazing story and don't give up writing because you're pretty damn good at it. :-)
xoxountiltheend chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
why haven't you updated? my feels are still alive. hehe. if you'll approve, and if you won't continue anymore, i'd like to finish it for you on wattpad. :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
I wonder what Carter has against Chuck being in love with Blair. Surely it can't just be because he won't be bad boy Bass anymore. I haven't mentioned how much I enjoy your perspective on Chuck and Blair. I like that you focus on what's going on between them instead of Blair as a student at Constance or being a driven over achiever. I hope you don't take the route of Blair taking a step back from a relationship with Chuck because she wants to be known as Blair Waldorf and not just Chuck Bass' girlfriend. Once Dan writes about the Tin Man and Alice being in a relationship it'll be obvious who all the pseudonyms stand for. Does H.C. stand for Holden Caulfield? Please keep writing. I waitfor tthe day when I can read about this couple's happily ever after. It'll be hard won, it won't necessarily even be a fairytale but it will be them and it will be real.
Aki no Ryu chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Girlfriend! He said it, he stood by it! Love it! I sure hope you'll still work on this fic, it's absolutely lovely. There relationship isn't grandiose and marked by grand gestures of love, yet anyway, but it's following a progression and feels very inevitable.
Aki no Ryu chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
I'm so happy I'm practically jumping with glee! I loved that Serena and the 'three stooges' crashed Blair's non New Year's party! That make out scene with Chuck was wonderful! They do have a lot of work ahead of them but at least the I Love You's have been said. Ugh, I was hoping Blair already broke up with Marcus before she went in! Tsk, et sigh.
Aki no Ryu chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
This was a beautiful written chapter. I think you handled Blair's eating disorder very gracefully. I loved that Chuck and Serena were relentless 'even when the one you love is begging you not to.' And Chuck finally said those three words eight letters! I hope it sustains Blair through her treatment. Did she break up with Marcus already? I hope she did. That way she can have a new beginning when she gets out.
2,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »