Reviews for Fake Empire
MISS U MISS U MISS U. A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
COME BACK. MISS U.
PeacefullyJos chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
You don't understand. I need to see how this story ends. I just NEED to. This is wonderful and amazing and it's the best fucking story on fanfiction and it just HAS to be finished. You are an outstanding writer and I would pay to read your books. Honestly. This just needs to be finished. I'll send positive energy or something your way. This story is just... fucking awesome.
PeacefullyJos chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
This is amazing and I agree with you wholeheartedly on what you tell in the Author's note. Gossip Girl was a great show but it had the potential to be SO much more. Really amazing story, it moved me to tears.
PeacefullyJos chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I'm swooning right now. THIS is beautiful.
PeacefullyJos chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I love this story. So amazing. I truly love it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This is so fucking adorable and sexy and this story is fucking with my head. I'm supposed to be studying right now but I don't give a fuck, cause I gotta keep reading this. AMAZING STORY.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Oh God. This chapter, this story. I read it ages ago and today I though, yeah, why the fuck not? And I wasn't ready. I couldn't appreciate just how complex and excellently portrayed and just... GOOD this piece of fanfiction is. I couldn't, I just couldn't. I now can honestly say, I fucking appreciate this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Please please update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
JUST STUNNING
E chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
MISS U DESPERATELY, LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U AND PRAYING U WILL BE BACK IN THE COMING FEW MONTHS.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
:( NO NO NO... lol... please please come back and finish this story! Its so addicting I swear! I'm so upset its left unfinished and it looks like it has been for quit a while too... Please I beg you to come back and finish this! or if any other people might know if this story is found somewhere else possibly finished msg me please! Other then me being devastated that is isn't done that doesn't change the fact that this story is truly amazing! Loved every bit of it!
kay chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
This might be the 5th time i've read this story and i love it. wish you would continue it
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
I know you've probably abandoned this story a long time ago but I just wanted to tell you how amazing this is. The characters are formed to their environments in a way I never thought imaginable. The clear connection between Blair and Chuck from the start keeps you going, the way it's written. The cat and mouse game keeps you interested because one of them is always chasing the other making the next move, doing the most absurd things which are what should come next yet you're still shocked. Twice in this story I've literally been in tears, and it's sad that with every move forward they head backwards. When Chuck said his 'I love you' to Blair, I lost it. This story is written beautifully, there is no doubt about that. I truly have fallen in love with the characters in this story and the writing. I wish that one day, maybe you'll come back and finish it off. You left with a cliffhanger, how it'd turn out now that they're boyfriend and girlfriend and it's killing me. This review could be so much longer but I think I should stop myself here. Tomorrow, I'll probably reread this fanfiction and repeat the emotional experience I had today, you feel like you're living the story. Thank you for this marvellous work of art.
NOOOOO NOOOOOO chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO FINISH READING IT :(((((( WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHEN I'LL REACH THE LAST CHAPTER THIS IS UNFAIR :((((((((( PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK I'LL BAKE YOU TONS OF YOUR FAVORITE COOKIES :((((((((((((( *CRYING*
2,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »