Reviews for Fake Empire
kay chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
This might be the 5th time i've read this story and i love it. wish you would continue it
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
I know you've probably abandoned this story a long time ago but I just wanted to tell you how amazing this is. The characters are formed to their environments in a way I never thought imaginable. The clear connection between Blair and Chuck from the start keeps you going, the way it's written. The cat and mouse game keeps you interested because one of them is always chasing the other making the next move, doing the most absurd things which are what should come next yet you're still shocked. Twice in this story I've literally been in tears, and it's sad that with every move forward they head backwards. When Chuck said his 'I love you' to Blair, I lost it. This story is written beautifully, there is no doubt about that. I truly have fallen in love with the characters in this story and the writing. I wish that one day, maybe you'll come back and finish it off. You left with a cliffhanger, how it'd turn out now that they're boyfriend and girlfriend and it's killing me. This review could be so much longer but I think I should stop myself here. Tomorrow, I'll probably reread this fanfiction and repeat the emotional experience I had today, you feel like you're living the story. Thank you for this marvellous work of art.
NOOOOO NOOOOOO chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO FINISH READING IT :(((((( WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHEN I'LL REACH THE LAST CHAPTER THIS IS UNFAIR :((((((((( PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK I'LL BAKE YOU TONS OF YOUR FAVORITE COOKIES :((((((((((((( *CRYING*
Jan chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
This story is more than amazing. It's brilliant and touching and so perfectly written! The characters feel so real. Ugh I love it and I can read it over and over and never be tired of it. I just want to know why you left and why can't you come back and at least write an author's note. You can say if you're never going to finish your stories or if you're going to come back someday. We'll understand. I really hope you're doing fine though, and maybe it's foolish, but I just can't lose hope that someday you'll finish this masterpiece.
bowtie-bass chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hey! :) Don't know if you're still checking your reviews, but I just wanted to say that I really-really-really miss this amazing story, so I'm going to re-read it probably for the 137543805 time now. In case you're still planning to continue writing Fake Empire or You Were Mine, just know that your readers are still here and whenever/if you decide to come back, many people, including me, of course, will be very-very-very happy. I hope you're okay and that one day I'll see the notification saying that one of your stories is updated :)
joujoy chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
The ending is killing me. I'm not sure how many times I have read this fic, but I always come back to it! Love this.
Hannah chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
Where is the next chapter? Is this the last one?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
WOOOOOOOW
aliceeeebeth chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Every so often I remember how great this fic is and I always need more.
nromanovaa chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Hi! What happened to this story?! I don't want to say that I regret reading it, because I absolutely don't. But I regret that it's not finished, and that I'll have to quit binge-reading this story on account that it's not done. It's honestly on my list of top ten favorite stories I've ever read, I broke out my dusty ol' fanfiction account to comment on this. Is there a reason it was abandoned? :(
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
STUNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Pat chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
I hope someday you continue this story, despite having stopped over three years ago. It is amazing and I just finished reading it again for the second time. I first read it during the holiday season, so I figure I will make it an "every 6 month thing" to re-read. You captured such fantastic details about the characters and that is a rare skill. I was perusing FanFiction one day and came upon your story WITHOUT having ever watched or read Gossip Girl. I've heard about it, but never put it on my TV or opened a book...so I came to the GG universe through your fanfiction and that is how I was introduced to the characters. So, thank you!
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
So I've just retread this story for the third time. Each time I read it I find more to olive about it. I really do hope you continue it at some point. It's an amazing story. The first two times I read it, I didn't see all the under tones of the issues that are going on, but the way you slip them in there without being too obvious is amazing. Like, Blair's eating disorder. It's always been there, but it wasn't magnified. Kind of like how it would be if we were dealing with the real issue. And all of Chuck's issues. The under tones of this story is what makes it amazing. Please please continue this story at some point.
rawsunshine chapter 28 . 4/29/2014
I loved loved loved your story and am broken hearted that you have abandoned it, omg...I don't know what to do. You weaves such a beautiful story that kept the characters in their zone with gossip girl, but this story was so good. I just really fell deep into it. Thank you for what you did write, and good luck to you and your future!
Charlie chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
I made the stupid mistake of rereading your story, and now I'm heartbroken all over again that this ended this way. Is there any hope that you'll continue this? Bye the end, Gossip Girl was a bit of a train wreck, but this story reminds me of why I loved the pairing so much in the first place. Even if this is the end, kudos on this amazing story and don't give up writing because you're pretty damn good at it. :-)
2,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »