Reviews for Lavender Moon
bjq chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
awesome
geera84 chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
I loved this story although there were some spelling errors. I'm just glad it was completed and I didn't have to wait for chapters.
eNough89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I really enjoyed it. I read your other story, worrier in exile, but I kept ignoring this one. It just didn't seem right but I gave it a chance telling myself it must also be good and it was.
Magali chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
I remember that fic, it's great to see it archived there. I hope it means that you will wrote more candy fics?
elaine451 chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
That was really lovely. Great story!
Journeylove chapter 8 . 12/6/2004
Where are you I have been waiting for so long to see what happens next. This one of my favorite stories. UPDATE SOON!
Journeylove chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
Where are you? I have been waiting for so long to see what happened next you cannot do this to me. Update son!
me chapter 8 . 7/7/2003
what? :o where's the rest? *in tears* this can't be! i need to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
this is great, is it finished? It can't be finished! Wrifte more!
Lynn chapter 8 . 8/22/2002
Please continue! This really really good!
CandyDoris chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
Wow, that fic was really really good. I absolutely loved the whole idea behind it. It was not an ordinary kind of fic; on the contrary, it was very original. You were able to not only captivate your readers with the originality of your fic, but with a poetic-like structure. The way you describe Antar and the stars is absolutely amazing. It makes you yearn to be there in the midst of it all. And the way that you were able to combines all these different realms-past and present both in Earth as in Antar and still not confused the readers are just wonderful. I landed upon this fic, after having read “The Queen of Antar” which was equally original and amazing. I sincerely admire both of your works and beg you to please continue. It has been one of the most creative fics I’ve read. I am very fond of your writing talent and will look forward to your updates. But please don’t take to long, the wait is killing me.

Your greatest fan, Candy
Mellisa chapter 8 . 3/3/2002
i love your story, i cant wait to read what happens next and what michael is thinking through all this. and will he get maria back.
jen chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
please post the next chapter soon! i can't wait!
samantha chapter 7 . 2/26/2002
keep writting please
Borg chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Terrible work, give up please.