Reviews for Forever In My Heart
AGuy chapter 1 . 6/28
HOLY CRAP DEY IWN WUV HOLY MCCHLOE! AHHHHHHH JENNFJNDFOCMNEDVBGDV NFVJNEGKVNEJNVIPEMVJKNFNGKNKNNGKN3ROPKMEKOFPAXDMNVNJNVJNFENNVJFBGRNGJNBRFUHAVECNVJQENFJQNFGJQNFQWEFJNWJFBWJDFAHSOKABDJFBJDENFJENBFJQBEFBQWEOHAVENCJWDNVJWNDFJNJBWDJCNJDWNFJWDNFSEXNDNFFNVEFNVENFVJNEFVJNQVPIJ.

find these words lel.
HanKanoya chapter 12 . 4/21
MORE!
Sophie chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
I loved this story is one of the most touching and beautiful I've ever read thanks!
DragonBat362 chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Wow. Pregnancy pics aren't normally my cup of tea, but this was really sweet.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!ile rubbing her back soothingly.

"I'm sorry, Master," Ahsoka choked as she sat up!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2017
That is what i dislike about the Jedi... Forcefully interring in the lives of Force Senstive Babies.

They should be given a Choice to join the Jedi.. Not be taken
Pax chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
A nice fan fic indeed
mastermiller chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
need tissue give me a tissue you have wrote it well
keep writing I would like to you to write more please
awesomeness chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
That was one of the best stories I have ever read ,even though; I hated that pax died. And the poem was so touching; I doubt I could hear or write any better.
Dylan chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
I am a huge fan of Star Wars, and the TV series Staw Wars: The Clone Wars. I really loved this FanFiction. It is one of the best I have ever read. It kept me wanting to read more and I had a fun time picturing what their adventures looked like. Maybe a second one, continuing it? 5 STARS!
laevenderdreams chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Awwwww this is really sweet!
Big Fan chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
It was a very good sweet.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Cute story
Guardianrebel18 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Great story and very emotional, The saddest parts for me was when Ashoka found out her lover, Pax died and when she had to give away her baby.
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
i dont have any tissues i wish i did im crying this story was great tho