Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
redlipstick77 chapter 1 . 4/23
Awwwwwwwwwwww i love it
Scrap Metal Skeleton chapter 1 . 2/20
"Not your best work?" Holy shit, what's your best work then? Because this is pure gold! I love it how you start out with Zoro comparing her sword skills with dancing and then again bring up dancing at the end and connect everything together. Doing that really ties the story together and gives the reader a sense of completion because the story has come full circle. It take really good writers to be able to make such connections and retain both flow and interest. The way you write here also gives the story a lofty, nostalgic feel, which fits the mood and theme of the story. Very well done.
Frostbert chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
In the blink of an eye you've broken my heart with this amazing story.
Sevrius chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is hands down the best Zoro/Luffy that I've read! Not that I read a lot of One Piece fanfics... but I'm pretty picky on the ones I do read.

I'm not sure if my favorite part is the line about Luffy "dancing when he fights" or the disastrous attempt at a first kiss. (I do have a soft spot for awkward first kisses.)
Past Lies chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was simply amazing. I've never read another ZoLu fanfiction- or even fanfiction in general- quite like this one. And I just have got to tell you that I absolutely love it. Awesome job! *gives double thumbs up after clapping*
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Amazing. I don't think I could ever make the depth this had, hehe:]
mountain ash chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great job! Keep writing!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
#blinked

...Oh...!

I thought when he said "Dancing, eh?" He would ask to dance with him...! XD
I'm wrong... Lol

This is Cute...!
How you describe all the situation was Adorable, Sweet, and Nice...!

Great! ;D
Just Somebody y0 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I recently got into ZoLu (having been an avid ZoSan fan) and this was just so incredible. I mean, it was cute, and it still seemed like it could be Zoro thinking these things.
You really captured them well - even with the romantic stuff.
Good on you!
xokatel chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow you kept everyone so in character and it's wonderful. Beautiful even. I have so many feelings right now such a sad yet sweet story. I just love it.
Akai Tenshi96 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Kawaiiiii! This was really good. I really liked how you ended it. Good Job :D
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it ! )
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have no words for this... it's just amazing. Oh! One word: Beautiful. Best I've ever seen

XOXOXOXO
FULLMETAL
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Each scene is beautifully written and very meaningful; they add to the quote that was introduced at the beginning and also shows Zoro's world and how much he really changes with each blink I love how it starts with Kuina and his dream and then ends with Luffy and the thought of just living in the moment. Great work; the fic is really cute!
night flame miko chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I kind of really loved this. Fantastically well done :)