Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 5/25
I still think this is one of my old favourites. It captures everything I imagine Zoro feels towards Kuina, everything fro the repetion of how 'small' he felt next ot her and talent, to the way he can't help repeating within his head that the coffin housing her body is just that 'small' too small to house eeverything she stood for in relation to him. And then of course we move on and upward, to see him grow big enough to fall for someone whose larger than life, who has a dream greater than his and Kuina's shared one, who is just as big to him as Kuina was.

And it's lovely, the way you touch on how Skypiea is probably the closest Zoro will ever reach heaven, how a part of him wants the approval of a ghost to relax his hold on their dream just enough to let someone else cloud the way. And how somehow, Luffy has pushed his way into his life, enough for him to simply acknowledge Kuina, rather than let her ghost overshadow.

And the parallels between Kuina and Luffy and their style of 'dancing'...because yeeesss, I have also felt the same way as Zoro in regards to this.
nana chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh my god this is sooo beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
NGAHHKK tears
redluffs chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww i love it
Scrap Metal Skeleton chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
"Not your best work?" Holy shit, what's your best work then? Because this is pure gold! I love it how you start out with Zoro comparing her sword skills with dancing and then again bring up dancing at the end and connect everything together. Doing that really ties the story together and gives the reader a sense of completion because the story has come full circle. It take really good writers to be able to make such connections and retain both flow and interest. The way you write here also gives the story a lofty, nostalgic feel, which fits the mood and theme of the story. Very well done.
Frostbert chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
In the blink of an eye you've broken my heart with this amazing story.
Sevrius chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is hands down the best Zoro/Luffy that I've read! Not that I read a lot of One Piece fanfics... but I'm pretty picky on the ones I do read.

I'm not sure if my favorite part is the line about Luffy "dancing when he fights" or the disastrous attempt at a first kiss. (I do have a soft spot for awkward first kisses.)
Past Lies chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was simply amazing. I've never read another ZoLu fanfiction- or even fanfiction in general- quite like this one. And I just have got to tell you that I absolutely love it. Awesome job! *gives double thumbs up after clapping*
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Amazing. I don't think I could ever make the depth this had, hehe:]
mountain ash chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great job! Keep writing!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
#blinked

...Oh...!

I thought when he said "Dancing, eh?" He would ask to dance with him...! XD
I'm wrong... Lol

This is Cute...!
How you describe all the situation was Adorable, Sweet, and Nice...!

Great! ;D
Just Somebody y0 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I recently got into ZoLu (having been an avid ZoSan fan) and this was just so incredible. I mean, it was cute, and it still seemed like it could be Zoro thinking these things.
You really captured them well - even with the romantic stuff.
Good on you!
AyaxRoses chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow you kept everyone so in character and it's wonderful. Beautiful even. I have so many feelings right now such a sad yet sweet story. I just love it.
WinglessCrows chapter 1 . 11/27/2012