Reviews for In the Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Canon kind of ended up the opposite: Naruto with Hinata the baby machine and Sasuke forever wandering alone, only meeting up with Naruto on occasion in a secret meeting spot. Whether it's canon or this fic, it's hard to feel sorry for Naruto. He dragged Sasuke home even when he knew it wasn't what Sasuke wanted, and now he has to live with the consequences of that decision. If Sasuke hadn't been forced to come home, maybe the two of them could have been freer in how they chose to be together. Sasuke wouldn't have been forced into a marriage or continually watched by the village. Naruto can cry all he likes and wallow in self-pity, but he knew the terms of Sasuke's return to Konoha, and he accepted them anyway. For better or worse, Naruto chose this life because Sasuke being loyal to Konoha was more important than everyone's happiness, and I include Sakura in that too, since she's been turned into a baby machine in a loveless marriage. Naruto's monstrosity is the selfishness of his desires. Technically Sasuke and Sakura have it worse than he does in this situation. Sakura is getting cheated on and has a husband who doesn't love her. Sasuke is forced to live a lie with a person he doesn't love in the village that killed his entire family while being monitored like an animal in a cage. Meanwhile, Naruto is perfectly free to become Hokage and do all the things he wants to do. And he still gets Sasuke every evening, just like he always wanted. Boo hoo, he didn't get every single thing he wanted. His bitch ass should suck it up and quit thinking only of his own pain.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
poor naru. wonderfulu written though
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
so sad, I feel bad for naruto :(

Great writing though :)
falling moonlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was so good, so sad. Keep it up~

Tsuki~
worlds toy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Made my heart ache, honestly.
Chadyz chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Really a beautiful story.

My eyes are stinging with tears right now.

Angsty smut or smuty angst ? Hum...I go for smutty angst.

Not that it matters, really.

It's still a wonderful story, but now I'm all sad.

Dawn my sensitive personality.

But, heh, I suppose if it makes people cry, then your story is a sucess

Again, that was beautiful

XoxO
antidegenerate chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
that's so sad D: i feel so bad for naruto.. but sasuke here is delicious as well. such a whore. :3
Sephonei chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That's really sad. I mean, like about the fact that they won't tell the other about how they feel. And that Naruto thinks he belongs in the dark. Nobody should feel like that.
KaedaNamikaze chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You've got me crying here. This was so sad, Naruto calling himself a monster and not deserving to be loved in the daylight, it's heartbreaking!
Liiiza chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
So, so very sad! I cried at the end when Naruto wished he could be loved in the sunlight. I wish you would write a sequel for this with a happy ending. Great work by the way!
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
omg that was so upsetting! i loved it! i usually arent a big fan of narusasu either way they are, bc i cant help but feel as if sasuke is using naruto but in this story u easily portray that sasuke loves naruto deeply but as usual they both get fucked in the end. really nice job!