Reviews for Music Of My Heart
PeanutAngel chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I've never heard of a tacet before, and I was intrigued as soon as I saw the chapter's title. I was like; what on earth is a tacet and what does it have to do with music? O_o But yes, the silence does indeed go well and I like the way this chapter flows. I can imgaine everything. (Actually, all of your stories flow so well, so what am I talking about? O_o)

14th Noah chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
Great job!
rollingtankers chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
isn't this more like a retelling of -man in word form? we already have the novels for that. this is boring.

Use my flames to bake cookies! XD
mysticwolf1896 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
that was sweet. i love allen/lenalee and while i realize this wasn't romance i choose to see it that way. keep up the good work and i'll try to remember to review. but i get limited access to the comp since my parents are trying to discourage my interest in anime. huh, as if. that's not gonna happen and i promise that i'm gonna keep reading your wonderful stories. so you just keep writing em.

wolfie-chan
mysticwolf1896 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
fell a little behind with this one. sorry about that. i enjoyed this chapter, it was short but sweet.
PeanutAngel chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Hmm, it's a shame you aren't getting more reviews for this little one-shots. I like them, and I love how you used a duet. I think you should have mentioned music a tad more, but I think anyone could get the message. I don't like doing duets with others because - as you said - it needs more cooperation. 'It takes two to tango.' XD Ah, can't wait to see what music you have in store for us next.

PeanutAngel chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Excellent. Love your use of Nocturne. :3 Even though it was short, it was still great. I loved the end with the use of the darkness. Ah, I can honestly say I'm addicted to your writing! XD

truegenius13 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
The part where he thinks about a room full of Cross' is priceless. That would be enough to scare the living daylights out of anyone. this chapter was just as good as the first but then again I'd expect nothing less from you.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
OMG! a room full of crosses really is a horrifying thought. i think i'd probably curl up into the fetal position and stay there.
kin-kinna chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
nice!
PeanutAngel chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Loved how you incorporated the crescendo into this little piece. It makes me think of the rising and falling of climaxes that seem to repeat everytime someting new happens to a person. Excellent work, once again. Can't wait to see more, and how you incorporate music into it.

truegenius13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love that part with Cross in the anime. I think that you did a good job with this first chapter and I look forward to reading more. This is like the tenth review that I've given you today haha. I kinda got behind and you must have been inspired. Keep it up.
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Hmm, a series of one-shots, eh? Sounds interesting. Loved the first chapter though; I'd like to see someone hit CROSS in the head with a hammer, one day. :P If I can think of any suggestions, than I'll gladly send them your way, but until then...

mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
aw, the music was always there. i absolutely love that concept. you did a good job with the first chapter and i look forward to more.

wolfie-chan