Reviews for Captivated
Lamatadora chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
nice story thanks :p
Hikaru Uchida chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Well, this was quite wonderful and I'm so glad I found your story! Thank you so much for sharing. I love this pairing, even though I hadn't found a story with this pairing that got my attention. Yours did. I'm quite picky with these two boys, especially my lovely Sev. Really, thank you!

I thought that all of them were in character (especially as teens, that's how I'd imagine them act).

Few spelling mistakes, some which were words that might have been left forgotten in that great mind of yours, though they were easy to guess.

Great work!
Siriusly Ironic chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
One of the best Sirius x Severus stories I've read. I greatly enjoyed it, it was the perfect balance of fluffyness and drama. The James twist was unexpected. For a moment I thought perhaps he had a crush on Severus and was shocked that he liked Sirius. I also love how you kept Sev and Lily friends. Keep writing because you're amazing at it. :-)
Jay-magic- G chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
Finished. I am glad James is moving on and all but i kinda want a min-epilogue like ten years into the future or what both of them did during the summer. i do love this relationship.
Will there be a sequel for this?
Jay-magic- G chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Completely understood sir. no objections here.
awesome but sirius really needs to tell James the truth the quicker the better...

Onto greener pastures known as chapter 13...
Jay-magic- G chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
boooYA AND go snape for taking his man back. surprised that Potter likes Siriuis though it makes sense what with the whole do you like Snape and storming out of the room.

i wonder how this is going to play out...only one way to find out... ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Jay-magic- G chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
aaaahhhhhh can you hear that... that is me screaming after reading this chapter
YAAYAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAY. OH MY GOD. FIRST NAME BASES. is soooooo SWEEEET and i can't believe Sirius refrain himself just for Snape what a gentleman. yaaay even though i want som Snarius action i can wait plus Remus was right Snape is a bit vulnerable. Amazing chapter... onwards and upwards like to see what you have in store for me next
Jay-magic- G chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
yaay found your other Snarius story. so far so good. can't wait to see what chapter 2 brings
Wolfgirl1995 chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
dawww this chapter was so cute! I luvs it!
Avoiding Time chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
I have been looking for a good story SS/SB but just NOW i found one! I loved this fic, it was so cute and perfect and you really really made the charascter sound right! I'm so happy i found this!

I could keep reading it forever... its a pity it ended haha

thank you for writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
In my head they are too young. They way you describe their emotions actions and thoughts makes them sound 13...I feel like a pedifile.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This Is rather interesting. I like it and its written well...however there is something about Severus that isn't right. I'm not sure...but its different. Maybe its because he's very young, but its just not the snape I like the best. However it is a very good story so far. I love the pairing.
HarryMalfoy09 chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
Very entertaining story...enjoyed the way it all came together in the end. Definately kept me from being bored.

Truly

Ashley
WhiteSatellite chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
Very well written! I really liked it very much! The situations were nicely developed and it didnt feel forced at all. Short and good :)
ilovetwilightboys chapter 21 . 8/21/2011
First thing, I'm bad with english beacuse I'm from Spain, and I don't speak English so I do it bad.

Second thing, I really love you and I love your fic

Third thing You're awesome really and I hope to read something more .

Well, bay. A.