Reviews for Go Look It Up!
Random reviewer chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I thought it was CUTE! Can U do something with Grovyle and the female hero from Explores of Time?
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very nice. The characters progressed very well, I thought. It would have been better without so much swearing, but I still really enjoyed it.
Anonymousethefirst chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Trust me you are sooooo not the only one who loves gengar pairings in the game. And I can't tell you how long I have been looking for stories like this XD Thank you so much it was adorable and the only thing coming out of my mouth the whole time was 'awwwwwww' :)
Jac the Shadow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
You know...I never thought of this. This is definatly something new.
madbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2010

I love this so much! All I can do is wiggle in joy.
ShadowJolteon chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
oh my gosh...

I can't count how many "awwwws" this brought out of me.

this was ADORABLE.
Nolongerinuse0000001 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awwww...I don't know what else I can say...Other than 'cute',I guess :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really loved this! Its hard to find good Gengar/hero fics anyway... or at least, I haven't been able to find any until I came across this. I hope you continue it!
Attila12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was so sweet! I already kinda liked this pairing, but you have made a fan of me! (Though I still prefer Hero/Partner, Hero/Lombre and Gengar/Gardevoir) This was extremely well written. I wish I could write this good. And the humor was awesome! A!

Knight of Genesis chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. It's amazing how you changed cold rivalry into such cute fluffiness.

Hope you continue writing more great stories like this!
crabnoises chapter 1 . 9/12/2009! ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT! *squeels* you gotta write more of this!
Crowsister chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Whoa, seriously fluffy. I think that this is one of the most fluffiest fics I've ever read! I love it! Makes me wanna write a PMD story.
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Yeah, I saw that new change with the games, manga, and anime thing. It's probably for choosing which world/canon your story is following. xD

Anyway, I loved this. Excellent characterizations and enough awesomeness to put a smile on my face. :D

...and now I have an urge to write a PMD2 oneshot for HeroxSkuntank. xD