Reviews for It only happens to me
SerpensPrincess chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Please update the last chapter i want to c how it ends please
natsuki23 chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's absolutely cute! Please update soon, I look forward to it! I love it!
slynkieshateyou chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
main wings
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Please update this soon! I love it!
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
love it! more please
twistyguru chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
My bet's on Molly sending a Howler to Harry for 'taking up with that Malfoy boy'. Useless harridan that SHE is...
It's about time for Harry and Draco to realize that Narcissa is the true villain of the piece. Of course, with Harry being Lord Black, he can do all manner of fun things to her...take her name, take her money, etc.
Belldandy55555 chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
It something I don't understand... draco is not destitute because you writen he has the manor and the majority of the malfoy money now and the rest will be his when he has 18. He will be 18 in june so before the end of the year and I think he will be rich and have other proprieties even if he let his mother have the manor. So why he say he doesn't know where he will be leaving or it is necessary for him to have his NEWT to support himself... he is rich (you say so before).
So Narcissa will have to kill draco before june to have the money because at his 18 she will stop to be his guardian and she will not have the ressource to kill him, isn't it?
Odette Ashworth chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
I love this story! So happy for the update and can't wait for the next one!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Yeah! Updates are op against us readers XD. Keep it coming
ClintBartonGirl chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
this is, just. yes. love it!
awesome1 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
please write more im begging you
Guest chapter 13 . 3/11/2013