Reviews for Their First and Only: A Hyuga Tale
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
wow... very long story! haha it kept me from sleeping because I was so engrossed over it...

Even though I was sleepy, my mind told me to finish it because it was so good! hope there's a sequel... and one more thing... I hope you broke your story in their perspective chapters... but anyways, I admire your writing skills and the emotions are very good. You really wrote them.
Neji's Secret Stalker chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow, you really are quite good at writing. I was very impressed by how the story captures the reader. You should very proud of your work. However, If i may make a suggestion though, mext time space out the chapters in the chapter section next time.

~beta reader: neji's secret stalker
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow ! This story took me three and a half hours to read ! It was so long ! But it was wonderful and beautifully written ! Great job ! I'm really surprised that let put that long a story in one chapter though . Well , bye ! And keep up the great work !
Porcelain Espresso chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow!

This fanfic was amazing. I never read such a long story in a single sitting. :)

And I love your username!

I despise tragedy with a passion, too.
SoulessxWarrior chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wonderful fanfiction, nicely written and a great plot! I love the relationships.(: I strained my eyes to finished reading, hehe.
Hilarious-Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very nice! :D
GheistWriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow. Just... just wow. I have to tell you, I loved this peice of work to death while I was beta'ing it, but seeing the finished product all together is just... it's breathtaking. This really is one of the best storie I have ever read. Congratulations- it was an honor to help out.
Bikami chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Finally someone who can write fight-scenes!

I liked the first two thirds the best, they were fantastic, but after that, it sometomes became a bit too Mary Sue... BUT compared to many other fanfics I've read, this is superior to a lot... It's great!
Victoria Levi chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Seldom am I so taken in by a Fanfic that I put it on my phone to read on my commute to work and back, and to continue reading it into the night.

It was a very captivating fic. It is evident that you put a lot of thought and time into it.

furthermore, I usually cringe at fics that randomly insert Japanese words or traditions because often it is done to "sound" cool. In this case, everything included was not only thoughtfully put in at the appropriate points, it was also explained without hindering the flow of the story.

Once again, excellent work. I will gladly read other works written by you, regardless of my interest in the pairing or genre because I know that your style will inevitably draw me in without relying on the popularity of the characters or the inclusion of my favorite pairings. (that is to say too, that if you have written or do write an original fiction, I have no doubt in my mine that it would just as easily enjoyed.)
Cynaide and Co chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Good story. Took me about 3 hours to read it all (.') but I managed in the end :D
Review Mage Mari chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Review for Chapter 1: Duty Calls

Impressive beginning, well-crafted, mature writing, and artistic to boot. The best so far, since ages and ages I've last been here.

Hats off to a well-written fighting scene. It opened the story nicely and intrigued me to read further. Combining all those jutsus showed your deep research/knowledge of naruto lore. I'm happy to see that you were not afraid to apply and describe many jutsus in your fights. Yosh! .o

Although the plotline's already the usual arranged marriage shebang I congratulate you for not ending up like the usual bore. The addition of Japanese terms was impressive, just be careful not to over do it. It can end up so over the top such as this line:

"The soothing sound of the water flowing from the kakei bamboo spout to the tsukubai stone basin outside, as well as the majestically serene ‘wa kei sei jaku’ – harmony, respect, purity, tranquillity – calligraphy scroll hung on the tokonoma alcove did nothing to assuage the morbidity in Hinata’s mind. Still, nothing out of the ordinary happened up to the point when the kaiseki banquet meal was replaced by the thick, frothy koicha."

This was overkill.

But I adore the usage ofJapanse at the engagement ceremony. Those were interesting factlets.

MY favorite line so far is, ‘Your safety is the best possible present.’

_
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Absolutely great story!

I've been looking around for authors like you! :D :D :D

But why didn't you put the chapters in separate pages? Not that it really matters, just thought that it was strange.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this was a really good story. but why not separate it into chapters instead of one really really long chapter?
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
let's just get one thing straight - that was flippin amazing! seriously, I'm totally impressed. This story had its mushy/corny moments, and i was rather hoping it would be a bit more raunchy, but by no means was i at all disappointed. well, i was disappointed about one thing - wtf is with the lack of reviews? seriously. i know hyuugacest isn't exactly popular (and the isn't a whole ton of good hyuugacest anyway), but why on earth aren't more people reading this story. i don't usually spend several hours reading one chapter, but damn if it wasn't an awesome several hours! i'm totally a fan of this story, and i'm now a fan of you. thanks for such an amazing fic, it made my week.
KaKashiis WifEy chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This story is by far the best fanfic i've read not just in naruto but any anime. i do wonder why you didn't do regular chapters but made it all in one post but either way you definately have a gift.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »