Reviews for Grub
Sliven chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh, I almost missed this little gem! A very pleasant read for sure. I like the last chapter, but wish you would continue, the "curse" buildup looks promising! More pain ahead for our anti-hero?
PrettyChelsea chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
I super loved your fic. I never imagined to come across this kind of pairing. I really liked your idea of making Theoden ask for Eowyn to marry Grima since he knows that he'll guide her in her ruling.

Like i said before, i love your fic! I hope that you'll update soon. It would be a shame to leave it hanging. I'm really excited for the next chapter :)
PrettyChelsea chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
They got married :" I loved how Eowyn told her vows, she is still trying to fight by saying in her vows that she doesn't offer herself wholely.
TrustNoOneMulder chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
This is amazing! Grima/Eowyn has to be my favorite pairing and you brought it to A whole new level.
Binks chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Please, I do hope you will continue updating this amazing story. There are so very few ones that are similar, and even then this one outshines the others. I am waiting so patiently in hopes that you will continue, and if you do, I will be most thrilled. I cannot wait to see what will happen between Grima and Eowyn next. The romance scenes are beautiful, and the characters are in perfect likeness to their original selves. I do ask that you continue this!
Dani Jones chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Ah...*clears throat* You need to update this. Now. I mean it. *nods and gets down on knees* You make me sob like a little child at your feet; please update this! I have just fallen back in love with the Grima/Eowyn pairing. Oh, my goodness...can barely type...heart is fluttering too much...

Loves,

Dani Jones
slytherinangel01 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE IT!

PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

This is some of the best writing I have ever seen!

Please update!

~slytherinangel01
Spike chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
C'mon! You have to update this! Puh-lease? I'll give ya a cupcake... :D
Nameless Grace chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Whew, excuse me whilst I fan myself. That was hot... And extremely, EXTREMELY well written - you've sure got talent. I've quite enjoyed this story so far, and am most certainly looking forward to what kind of shenanigans you have planned. I know it's been a while, but I'm sure you've got it in you to update soon. Please, pretty please? You'll have my eternal gratitude.

So in short, please please please please PLEASE update soon! (That's two exclamation points, so you should know I'm serious)
Stardust Parade chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Ah! If only I had been blessed with the gift of words! You are so utterly, unbelievably talented! Grima/Eowyn has always been a guilty pleasure of mine...and your story is by far, the best in this genre! So I hope you continue...-quickly adds story to favorites-
RavenGirl chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE!
archwriter chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Amazing chapter. I absolutely loved it. Although, until I read your "p.s." at the end, I got a little scared for a second thinking that this was the end. Wonderful work! Look forward to seeing more soon!
Alexx chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
OMG! Finally! I'm so happy you are continuing this! Excellent writing, and please, more lemons in future chappies! YAY!
auri mynonys chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
;okdfjaodfiua!

That's the only way to describe my glee upon reading this lovely, perfect, and extremely damn sexy chapter.

Thank you.
inkscratcher chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Wonderfully moving...Very well written and page turning... I could picture the scene as if I was in the story myself! Great chapter!