Reviews for Insert Sparkly Title Here
shrewdness nye chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Well, there goes my desk...I seem to have destroyed it from hitting it while laughing... retarded seal-clap, activate! Please...continue, as you can see what this story does to people. You should do a Scourge's mate chapter...I really wanna see how that turns out. Or better yet...tigerstar having another mate, or even thistleclaw. Just someone who was evil so the mary-sue can "change" him.
shrewdness nye chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I ca't believe you named a cat steelmagnolia...and what's up with blankmind? Did he just hit his head as a kit...? And then there's kitproducer? I'm done...I'm so done. I just can't feel my face anymore. Your comedic talent is a lethal weapon, my friend.
shrewdness nye chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
oh lord...i can't get off the floor. This is just too funny. *deep breathing* Anyway, this is just freaking hilarious (I know you probably get that a lot but whatevs)
shrewdness nye chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
roflmfao (wow, I can't believe i just did that). Anyway, this just made my whole day! It's very clever, very creative, and extremely hilarious.

"-What are you, twelve? That's not how you cuss. Better delete that before your mommy sees it." Best line EVER!
Countess Kawakage chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Just found this, and it's pretty funny.

Suggestions: Warriors becoming humans and Warrior High School. Or a combination of both, as I have seen. I have read a few good fan fics reating to the above, but there are others that are... scary to read.

~~Kawakage~~
cryptologicalMystic chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Kitproducer. Just stupid.
selestehoof chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
i love your story! its funny and weird and hilarious! u shud write more of these!
it-will-be-anarchy chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
HAHAHA! I just love this WHOLE thing SOOOOOO much...I thought that the human-to-kittypet-to-warrior-to-leader thing was really funny...especially the girl's seizuring cat and Edward in cat-form, and "After a few more minutes of "Boooo..."...Haha, again, I'm guilty. At least I've only done human-to-apprentice-to-warrior, and then stopped there, because leaders suck...anyway, you really should update more, because this is just so HILARIOUS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
Shadesaurus chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
All I'm going to say: LMAO

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE xD
Amberleaf le Haunt chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
XDD This is so funny! But maybe I only think that because it's almost midnight... .; BUT, STILL! :D
CornMuffinMissy chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Hm...how about one where the kittypet is instantly loved and has to kill someone in the Clan cuz they're evil, then they become leader/deputy for being the hero?

Good...bad story but nice humor.
CornMuffinMissy chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Mousebrain? LOL

I went to a generator and there was Bloodstreak for someone!
CornMuffinMissy chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Wow...

BIGTIME Mary-sue!
CornMuffinMissy chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Lol StarShimmer!

(Actually, Moon- is alright. Moonflower was BLuestar's mother)

LOL is StarShimmer gonna become StarStar one day?

Holly/Breeze makes me wanna puke...
CornMuffinMissy chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
So Glitter opened the door...and was eaten by a bear? lol XD