Reviews for To Forgive the Unforgivable
witchsangel01 chapter 18 . 8/26
This is definitely one of the best stories that I have read in a while. Thank you!
Lucyole chapter 18 . 1/7/2017
That was a really an amazing Story, very interesting, exciting a Little Bit dramatic but full of Emotion the good and the Bad ones really good work.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
FINALLY! A Ron beating Hermione fic where Molly is on Hermione's side and hates her son. I hate the ones where Molly appears to hate Hermione. She doesn't. Once she got to know Hermione, Molly adored her!
Mrs Malfoy chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I can not keep reading this story until you get a Beta! Sorry! It's become quite hard to read!since 2009 you haven't seemed to make any effort to change the things people have suggested on their reviews?!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
Narcissa isn't a Lestrange! She is from the Black Family. Bellatrix was a Lestrange but only through Marriage to Rodolphus!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
You need a Beta to look over this story. It is rather good but take this for example;
"I have a feeling that no one has ever kissed you like that before. Am I right?" She shook her head.

"I've only ever kissed Ron. And that was a performance I never wanted to repeat." Lucius smirked.
You make it sound like HG said the first line and LM said the 2nd. This is a constant pattern throughout.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
I am really enjoying this story but it needs a Beta, spell check and grammar very much needed!
hallobye111 chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
That was highly weird reading that you paired Lucius and Hermione but it was a fun read
laumirot chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
I really didn't see the end coming.
Little Samantha Tibby as the second chance.
The story was full of action, drama, romance and a very good Lucius.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Anna Alexis chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
This was really good! I loved it. I wander what happened to Narcissa... Great writing skills...
Pau-0803 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Aisha04 chapter 18 . 5/2/2013