Reviews for Automan
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Please continue!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Your fic is pretty cool. I loved this family. Congratulations!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
That was really cool, about how Jetstorm showed Sari why he thinks that snowflakes are so pretty (which they are). How did the autobots get on Earth? This is really good so far, I hope that you will update this soon!
katamariape chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Huh, definitely an interesting story.

A tad difficult to read being in anachronic and it's not made completely clear how it diverged on several points, but a very compelling read with good characterization.

Also because I an nothing if but a nitpicker; in chapter 2, Blackarachnia says that our solar system is that of a red dwarf. It's not, red dwarfs are at best half our sun's size, which itself is classified as a yellow dwarf.

Other than that I don't see any glaring mistakes. Good job.
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Aw, this is so sweet! I love the fact that you put everyone in as family, good job!
Fastern chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I will say this.

Very clever.

While I have some issues with the narrative, the world and structure of the story is very creative. I know this is based on another story I've only skimmed through, but I really think you added your own, unique elements to the story that gives it its own unique fingerprint. I like "Bunny." I wish my bunny talked to me like that...

WhY mY ShOuLdErS hUrT?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
YaY! I'm glad that they lived. -
27's Fury chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This reminds me of another story someone made for Sari and the TF:A crew, but it DOES seemingly have its own originality to it. I like this and it would be cool to read more~
TyLeeChan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw man, I really thought they were dead for a second! I was crying!

It was a very good! You got to see little glimpses into what would have been an average day.

I also enjoyed Bunny XD And the WhY mY ShOuLdErS hUrT? at the end XD
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was a very cute family story and I want to see where it's going. There's lots of questions that need to be answered, like how Sari wound up with the bots, how the bots got to Earth, why Bunny's the Allspark...

Yeah, this could be a fun story.
Cman710 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Um, I'm really not sure what I just read. It seemed to just be all over the place, and I had no idea what was supposed to be going on. I like your idea, but you need to work on flow a little bit.
Smin chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was one of the most touching fics I've ever read. D If you continue this, I won't mind at all. You're really good.